Any original Nagafen (2008) players returning?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Spectre, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Wraath New Member

I was OG Nagafen, comin back with Darkhand.
    Spectre likes this.
  2. Shokadezz New Member

Day 1 here, went by Agathos in those days though.
  3. Kloae New Member

Yes if anything to check it out. Too old and work to much to be like back in the day
  4. Spectre Active Member

I was day 1 as well. Tomb - Talisman
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

/pats you gently
    Fetish likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol Arielle , I know I am a hopeless optimist .:D.
    Fetish and Siren like this.
  7. Jorgan New Member

Posting here for a slim chance of seeing my old friends again. Jorgan here, Nagafen server, looking for my old guildies from Bump in the Night. Elfkiller, Thesource, Lejin, other names I can't remember at the moment. Anybody remember the guild? Miss you guys, might try this new server.
  8. Saintz1 New Member

Saintz Naggy, Vox
  9. Tippity New Member

I'm back, used to play Good Mystic in guild <Purity> when Ants was GL.
  10. Dubfox New Member

Back from Venekor/Nagafen, had to many rooms/names to remember lol
  11. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

<OMG Im Drunk>, Venekor :)
  12. Dubfox New Member

The Infamous guild “DOM”,den of madness, and the huge pvp fights we had with them all over, was good times hoping to bring that passion for the game and pvp back...
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  13. Darkshadows New Member

I'm trying it out again. Darkshadows here Fury/Brig in The Kraken and eventually Onyx.
  14. Dubfox New Member

Onyx that was the other guild that was good pvp if with but mainly after their raids tho, ah good times
  15. Dubfox New Member

I’m guildless at the moment leveling up (14 currently) an assassin as a Q, then will build lock and warden for pvp...built the right way :)))
  16. Joomus New Member

Saw you today in the caves while i was leveling my tank (Oriliius) a little before work. Sorry for declining group, but was only half paying attention and didn't want to be "That guy". was on Nagafen from the start as well.
  17. Sunshimmer New Member

My husband and I rolled on Day 1 Naggy. We had lots of alts, but raided with Shimmer and Bedlam in Kraken. Later raided with Insurrection and Betrayed. We subbed for three months to see if it works out.
  18. Darkshadows New Member

Lots of OGs I see here coming back. Well send me a tell and I’ll get you guys in Onyx. Obviously we plan to pvp mainly but we will definitely raid as well. Once everyone is caught up in levels and gear.

If there’s this many of us. Let’s all be under one guild. So join Onyx :)
    You can also send a message to Uthus or Chase for invite.

Arielle I remember you!

Saw a monk today also.named Rotate. I remember him to.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  19. Sundown New Member

I just started playing on Tarinax. I was Coquine/Sundown Defiler on Nagafen, left the game shortly after the update that made Pvp useless and stupid. I played during Onyx era. I remember Darkhand and Purity. And some players Cyborg, Brokensword, Tavern... Good times.

Onyx, any news from Edgar? I lost contact a few years ago.
  20. Swede New Member

A lot of us played on Darathar/Nagafen from day one.

I was Axaqi and Dirigo.