Any one know when Season 4 of LON loot crates will be available?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Griffon Lady, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I really wish they'd just put all seasons up like when this first started.
    Or have it automatically switch every 2 or 3 months, maybe.
    Any one have any idea when we'll be seeing season 4 of the LON loot crates?
  2. Crastinal Active Member

Season One covers Against the Void, Fall of the Estarim, Oathbound, and Oathbreaker campaigns. Season Two has items from
    Debt of the Ratonga, Drakkinshard, Inquisitor, or Priestess of the Anarchs campaigns. Season Three has loot from
    the Ethernauts, Storm Break, Vengeful Gods, or Dragonbrood campaigns. I am not a LoN geek, so what campaigns are we missing?

I just wish the loot was made available at once, period. We already have to deal with the "mystery crate" mechanics, on top of the arbitrary scarcity. That is just stupid. I wanted a Fearful Retreat for one of my alts for years, and never had any luck when LoN was a thing. When Season Two came out I would buy all the packs I could afford, still no luck. Can't find the stupid deed for sale on the broker either, so I basically gave up on the house. So I spent a mean buck on it and all I have to show is a bajillion repeated paintings, more pet illusions than I'd know what to do with and a bunch of plushies, but not the actual item I wanted. And absolutely no plan for it to be made available on the marketplace ever again. Genius move, devs. Makes me want to throw a bucket of money at you! /NOT
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I bought a Fearful Retreat deed for my necromancer. It cost nearly a million plat. :\
    I'm hoping for white tigers and the dragon with the pile of gold. I forget what other goodies are in season 4.
    Caith (in Discord) said some time this summer they'll switch the LON loot, but he didn't have set dates yet.

Ohh I can't wait. XD If I'm not mistaken, the next season has some of my favorite LON items. I had no good luck what so ever in actual LON. I bought two or three booster boxes and not a single house. Mostly I got the same appearance gear over and over. :\ I did trade a lot of that for a couple houses though.
    I'm so glad unpacked items can be bought and sold on the broker. It's insanely frustrating to gamble and never get what you were aiming for. At least people can get plat for what they don't want and buy what they do want. That takes a bit of the sting out of so much gambling that's been added for cash. :\
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I want the magical Freeport house. . . as my one evil chacter does not have anywhere near the status to buy a 6 room Freeport house and never will and the characters that do are all GOOD! I WANT THAT HOUSE!!!
    (I also want the magical Qyenos house too. . . . )
    Prissetta likes this.
  5. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I think that was season one? I'm not entirely sure though. In the higher levels you get a lot of status for writs, and if you craft and do the weeklies/dailies on your good toons and transfer the status token to your evil toon, you'll have a status house in no time. Put furniture in it that has status on it and you'll eliminate the status rent, and if you buy 4 Treasure Hoards from the loyalty merchant, you won't have coin rent to pay either. (which is nice if you sell from sales crates, not having to remember to pay the rent so people can get in) ^_^
    (although, the portal is nice to have when you have the prestige version, I have to admit.)

I still see the "a tax-free ____ license" on the broker occasionally, but it's usually 500,000 to 1,000,000 plat. :\ Most of what's on the broker now is the Tax Free Gorowyn housing licence (which has an awesome breakout area).
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

How do you transfer status?? YOu mean the triangular yellow currency that we use on City festivals?? What do I do. .sell those??
  7. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

EEk! Those city tokens are for city festival furniture! lol If you don't decorate, you can make a lot of plat by buying the city festival furniture and selling to decorators. I've spent millions of plat on furniture items like the different kinds of building blocks from city festivals. >.> I pretty much play to decorate.. well, I am so busy IRL that it's more like I log in once a day to hoard furniture to decorate with when I do have time. lol Thank the devs for Dungeon Maker storage!

Any way, the status items I mentioned...
    Ancient Arcannium coin are from Maldura crafting dailies
    Ancient Shadowstone Relic are from the newest Kunark expansion
    I can't remember if there were tokens like that in earlier expansions. :\ I do know there are corpse loot items like amulets, sealed documents, relics, and scrying stones from almost any creature that has a language. You can also buy those items on the broker. Usually, the advanced search set to Treasured tier of items, miscellaneous type of items, and use "amulet" or one of the other words will narrow down the search results. There are different tiers with different names that give different amounts of status, like for amulets I just searched and got Moonnstone amulet, emerald amulet, opal amulet, and jasper amulet on the first page.

You can take any of these status items to a guild hall Commodities exporter NPC/Amenity to sell for status. Most vendors will only give you coin otherwise. There are NPC vendors around the trainers/writ givers in cities, but last I knew, they only give status when you sell the item that corresponds to their school.

If you are on Maj'Dul server and your guild doesn't have the commodities exporter or you are guildless/guild hall less, my guild hall in on Antnica Dock, tier 4, <The Peanut Gallery>, and all but the consumables are open to visitors, so you can use my Commodities exporter if you need to. I keep the rent paid in advance, so it should be open unless I forgot for a really long time. XD I don't invite people to join, but it is open to share.

Also, Crafting Writs are an excellent way to get status if you do not have access to the last two expansions. My crafting hall is set up with the writ givers in clicking range of my central craft table (if you hit "n" to pop open your recipes without clicking on a table you can craft any thing. All the tables are upside down under the big snow globe, but there are regular right-side-up tables around the edge of the island), if you need a spot, but each city has a craft hall with writ crafting writ givers. I have the overflow depot set to allow visitors to craft with it, and I have a house set to the same usage with my other overflow harvestables depot (portal is by the door in my guild hall). People never refill them, and I don't fill them all up as fast as I used to, but you're welcome to what there is.
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I just sold some of my LON items that I hadn't wanted and couldn't sell on the broker. I got my HOUSE! Now I just have to fill it with 1,700 Status furniture until I get a 0 status point balance. All that other stuff is just too complicated.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

Are treasure hoards even available on TLE servers?
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Not on Fallen Gate.
  11. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Awww. /..\ I didn't know those weren't available there. :\
    Well, I guess if you ever head to another server that'll be helpful then. =P
    Prissetta likes this.