Any News

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Seth, May 14, 2020.

1. Seth Well-Known Member

Any News on the accounts you banned a few weeks ago without properly looking into the accusation ?

I mean ToS says you store all the communication back and fourth, so that must mean Text Dialogue right.
    Would Love to see how a few specific people got banned when they where not even present at the time of the and i quote " incident " .

Afterall Asking Support will only get a fella named Lead GM Ewon sending you a scripted text responce.

@Dreamweaver, would love to hear about it in the next episode of Kanders Kandor..

Also why is Kanders Kandor a " weekly podcast " but is pre recorded 2 weeks in advance..

Snipping this post since it may get taken down, but i have not said anything that can harm ToS since i have just asked genuine questions without any hate or malice.

It may be the wrong section though, but i would refer to this as a " Bug "
  2. dorotea Well-Known Member

This is a complaint it doesn't even remotely resemble a bug.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It is not a bug so it has been moved to general.

There will not be news about those accounts as that is private information between the account owners and Customer service.

In regards to the podcast question, lots of podcasts are recorded multiple episodes in advance and in the case of ours sometimes there needs to be approvals on episodes before they can be released. Like many others.

For example many weekly television shows are filmed multiple episodes in advance. It's a fairly standard practice.
    Rosyposy, Xianthia, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.