Any news on anything?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pantherist, May 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

If I can run my beast even to 110 in PoP freebie gear, anyone can. I'm the worst beast player ever.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks for that; was worried. ;->

As far as Yun Zi goes, since I was able to do that with anyone and have it count across the account, I'd originally send out folks for each Tier that were of that level, but by the time the second summer set of quests came around, I just sent out one of my Tokened 100s and had her do everything from scratch on up (flying mounts are even her friends at the highest tiers). Now it's a matter of where to put all the below-100 stuff... ;->

Though I now have the chance to pick up things for Uwk from the pandas. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, at least a beast is a pet caster class that isn't a Channeler (still can't figure those things out). :-/

When I had a less-than-100 level beastlord, in less-than-100 level gear, she was still able to take out the frangipannin' Newsies rangers without many problems due to being a pet caster, I think. Either that, or since I had Tokened her up to 95 for "free" that time, maybe that gear made the difference... /shrug

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

You missed my point, entirely. I did not say I don't know how to do any of the above.

Call me lazy if you will, but those things are time consuming and tedious, and not at all fun. I do not play this game to participate in tedious activities...I play it for entertainment and fun. It is a GAME, after all, and games are meant to be fun.

I still find the game to be fun, but there are some aspects of this game that I would just as soon do without. I also DO NOT run heroics at the current expansion level, for that very same reason. I do not enjoy putting myself through that kind of pain.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Then you should be just fine
    Agreed merriel, too much. Not fun.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, Uwk's good now, bless him; he's the only one of my 100s that I got to there the old-fashioned way: "I earned it." ;->

With a lot of help from my friends, to be sure... Gotta say, though, so far, that Crate gear is Da Bomb, as the kids say (right?). ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. semisus Does not play this game

Any news about the ™️ thing?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Refresh my memory; which (TM) thing? :(

Uwk
    who long since lost the original train of thought... X-P
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Heinzy Active Member

I was told that they can no longer innovate with the engine because anything they try they figure it breaks to many other things. So we will see more HP mobs and longer zones maybe? (My take, not fact)
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Kander Developer

We will be coming out with a producer's letter and announcements next week. Thanks for everyone being patient! Please if you have a chance, look at and answer the new in-game poll.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Siren and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.