Any Expansion Locked Guild?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sharl84, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Sharl84 New Member

Hello everyone.
    I used to play this game quite a lot back in the days and i've lost interest just before the ascension classes came out... what was that, 5-6 years ago?
    So after all this time, now i feel the itch to come back and play for nostalgia sake but i would like to find a guild (any server, not an issue, US or EU) that keep the progression locked before the ascension classes came out, i don't even remember was that around level... 95, 98, 100? Anyway you know what i mean.
    I would like to make a new character and start fresh but before i do that and pick the wrong server, i would like to know if any of you guys belong in one of those guild or even if they exist at all.
    Thanks for your time and reading!
  2. Marilia Active Member

Hello there!

I'm in a level locked progression guild on Maj'dul. We're a relatively new guild and are currently level locked at the lvl 70 content (Kingdom of Sky and Echoes of Faydwer). Many of us in the guild are returning players so you'd fit right in! I have a post a little lower down in the forum here. Look for Nostalgia - Progression Guild - Maj'dul. You can also contact me in game on my character, Janzia, or any of our recruiters for more information about the guild.

There aren't many lvl locked guilds (on the live servers), but there are a couple here and there.

Janzia
    <Nostalgia>
  3. Shadow Song New Member

Tarinax is a PVP based Time Locked Server. Current CAP is level 70 on Kingdom of Sky. If you want to dabble in PVP and raid down memory lane look us up. Guild name is Novis Initiis on freeport faction look us up with any questions!
  4. Aikre New Member

Rewind is a Progression Guild on Antonia Bayle Formed on 12/15/18 with the Goal of reliving the old Content without all the rules of the Progression Servers. While we do have a few rules the main goal is to be a fun and welcoming atmosphere to explore, raid, and generally have a good time. We are currently on ToV expansion.

If you would like to join and Come along for the reliving of the history of Everquest 2 starting with the Original Game release and Moving Forward threw to Today, We welcome you to Contact Eixx or any member online to help get you started.

Thank You
  5. Sharl84 New Member

Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply here.
    I think for now i'm going to try the Nostalgia guild on Maj'dul!
    I've added you as friend Janzia and i'll contact you when i see you online. :)
  6. Marilia Active Member

Hi there!

I have unfortunate news. After careful consideration, we have had to give up on the progression lvl lock style raiding. We just weren't getting enough people to participate sadly. So instead of trying to force the issue, we have decided to open leveling and work towards reaching lvl cap. We are still a guild mostly of returning players, and we're small, but if you want to be around other returning players re-discovering the game together, by all means give us a try, but I did want to let you know we were no longer a level locked progression guild.

Janzia
    <Nostalgia>