Any ETA?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

on when we'll start seeing recipes for all these badlands patterns that are just stacking up in my bags? i'd like to be able to do something more than just look at them.
    Geroblue, Dude and Beee like this.
  2. Hennyo Member

The books for these were on the test server last week, in h3's only. So I would guess next weeks patch will add them to live for the h3's.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Tradeskill recipes exclusive to the highest tier heroic content. Makes a lot of sense
    Hartay, Smashey, Beee and 2 others like this.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

"Soon™"
    Geroblue and Dude like this.
  5. Notnasty Member

It would be nice if we could have a box to keep in house to store patterns. Similar to the box where we store harvested items.
    Breanna, Dude and Twyla like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If it's recipes for equipment that have stats that only make sense to have available in H3 and raid content, the availability of the recipes in those tiers is appropriate.

I've got a bunch of the patterns. But apparently the devs think that if we have access to the higher stats that we will overwhelm Solo, H1, and H2 content with our new uberness.
    Breanna and Pixistik like this.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Sort of like the Player Council announced about a year ago and still hiding. Maybe that's another case of "working as intended," haha
  8. morderir Active Member

got one book ( badland II) from researcher mission this week . one use .... 4 rares if i remember
    so i upgraded my warewolf breeching for around 1 fervor overcap ..................................:(
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Well, nice to know! Guess I need to start doing those again!
  10. morderir Active Member

one drop in 30 mission :) be warned
    Geroblue likes this.
  11. Almee Well-Known Member

I just hope that heroics aren't needed for furniture recipes. I haven't started RoR, so I'm not sure how to get the recipes for the xpac, but hopefully it will be doable for this wimpy decorator.
  12. Hennyo Member

Not even sure why I am replying to this, but furniture recipes will never be hidden behind heroics like this. While I may not agree with it, I do know why out of the devs own mouth things like this are made so impossibly hard to acquire. Can't remember where at, it may have been a beta conversation, but it could have been somewhere else, but the point is, these are what they called "out of progression" drops. The goal is allow them as chase items in the game, but to make them so hard to get, that no person, or raid force, could acquire enough of them to make a difference in game progression. They still exist as chase items, that have essentially been made a fools errand.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The only decorating items behind heroics AFAIK are the plunderable items in the heroic instances, which you can usually pick up on the broker as people sell extras.
    Almee likes this.
  14. Almee Well-Known Member

I can't imagine buying any plunderable item on the broker as people are charging outlandish prices for entry-level furniture. Anything RoR level would be impossibly expensive. Someone was selling an item, which I think cost 1 Erollisi coin, for 100K. I couldn't even afford to buy one piece of furniture I wanted on AB because it was like a million plat.
  15. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, their "chase items" are chasing away their player base.
    Bhayar, Jrox and Lateana like this.
  16. Burningice Coldfire Member

Money is crazy at the top end. Kronos are selling for ~400-450 million plat. Grand/Master spells typically sell for right around the 50 million listing limit on the Broker. 125 tradeskill rares go for 10s of thousands to several hundred thousand.

In other words, get to level 125 and the money issues, especially for those lower tier things, become moot
  17. Almee Well-Known Member

I have about 90 ponies and probably 50 gardens so I have lots of 125 rares but I'm not going to sell them for tens of thousands of plat. People can be as greedy as they want but I refuse to join in. If you need 125 rares, on Public Test, AB,.MD, or Thurgadin, contact Lizzele by mail.
    gambitak likes this.