Any estimate for the TS quest lines yet?

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Jan 10, 2018.

1. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

That's good to hear, hoping the distillation recipe is one of the few rewards included.
  2. Fixmore New Member

I've been curious for a while now about Discord. Is that the official point of communication for EQ2?
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

NO! it is not. However our devs like to hang out there.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

I hope beta since my test toon is not level 100 crafter yet.
  5. Sinhika Well-Known Member

Dear Gninja:

I am an old, curmudgeonly senior software engineer with a great deal of experience in integrating complex systems. Based on my decades of experience with that, and my years as a customer/player of MMORPGs: please, for the love of God, make sure that you test it on test and beta for AT LEAST a week. Or more. I sure you all know by now the joy of discovering all those weird, edge-case bugs that only appear when lots of people are doing unexpected things that never occurred to the developers when testing in a closed instance. So please talk to whoever is in charge of scheduling things to make time for testing.
    Tkia, Cheallaigh, Mermut and 2 others like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

To make it for "early February" isn't that right now?
  7. Cruellia New Member

Should we be asking what year, since January has become late February now. Perhaps 2018 will become 2019 or is it sure to come out in 2018.
  8. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

If I'm not mistaken, there's a test server available. People can create account on test server and help DBG with tests, can't they?
  9. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

On Test you have to level up a character the normal way. On Beta you generally have Beta Buffers to instantly advance your characters.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Tentative date to go into testing is Feb 5. No details yet, but Kander (on Discord) promised some soonish. He mentioned Test, and we don't know yet if that is just Test, or both Test and Beta.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

guess I'll break down and use the level 100 tradeskill bauble on my test toon. how ever how is that going to help low level adventurers high level crafters test if it is not put on beta?
  12. Zannya Member

Zan - Last Wednesday at 12:46 PM
    @Kander Febr 5 would be the best day to launch it

Kander - Last Wednesday at 12:52 PM
    Its looking like Feb 5th, yup. More info soon

For Test, not for live.

I hope he was not just teasing me cause I said that :) I only said it cause it is my getting older than last year day....
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Zannya Member

I wish I had one left but don't... so just going as fast as I can... halfway there already... its not really to bad... being so excited to see the new stuff helps very very much... :)
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It's now looking like it'll be later than this. More details when available.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Dyeana Active Member

Well, I am ready for some TS testing. :D Adorning, transmuting, and Tinkering awaiting at 550.

Finally scribed my "Planar Adornments" recipe book. (Had to get adorning from 167 up to 550.) Found I did not have any "Planar Mana" for any of the recipes. And there were no distillations or dilutions recipes to be found to make some <sigh> :( Would be nice to have these along with some greater, and superior adornment recipes. :D

Found "Essential Adornment Volume 11 scribing at 450 along with Volume 10 at 450. Volume 11 probably should be corrected to require adornment level of 500, to be consistant with the distillation and dilution volumes 11 at 500.

For tinkering, would be nice to get wormhole generators for Plane of Magic, and possible Coliseum of valor. And some other fun tinkering recipes. :rolleyes:

So for any on Test who want Planar Adornments, if you have the components, I can make them for you.

BTW anyone on Test able to make a crossbow for me? I need one if possible, so let me know.

Thanks

Dye
  16. Dyeana Active Member

Mum,

Forgot a last thing, did you bug the icon for the Merc shoulders using a Legs icon?

Dye