Any daily hunter's groups?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Malachy, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Malachy Well-Known Member

So recently came back after a short break and it's nearly impossible to find these groups now. No one in my guild thought it was worth the time for the items that hasn't quit and yet I'm close to having enough for an item.

Any chance there are groups doing this daily that have room for 1 illy? I ask in game regularly and occasionally get in a small group LFM, but it never fills out with a tank. WoE has trivialized gear drops from mostly all of these zones so it's either level alts, raid, or finish gathering these coins.

/tell Anohk in game. ;)
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I applaud your determination!
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Pretty non-existant at this point, everyone who was willing to run guk3 and deal with the last mob got the neck on the double currency event.

The last mob is fairly broken, you sometimes have 0 nox's up at the thresholds, push him with a blocker up at 25+ meters hiding behind a statue and people still die. We even tried knocking back the mob at each threshold and still came up shorthanded at times due to the aoe going off for no reason.

Most I assume held my stance of refusing to spend 2-3 hours a day trying to pug the zones and decided it's just not worth it. Unless you can get a guild group and get 4 coins per day. I got 8 the first day, and got to like 14 before I decided I was just gonna wait for another double/triple.

This is all coupled with the fact the neck is only good on specific classes, the cloak is useless, and even the clicky on the neck shares the reuse with the charm that 95% of players got last xpac solely for the reason of using the clicky and not the charm. Which is frankly, dissapointing.

I imagine if we get another hunters in SF people will complain about having to run cella/palace/outervault/rescue due to the time constraints most players have.

I just hope this new item doesn't have the same exact 'Hunter's Rage' affect and then I have three of these items that all share the same reuse and are basically useless.

At least all of those zones are pretty fast sans outervault, rescue will be hard for a lot of groups unless they are pretty spot on with the traps on curing/healing tanks.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Yeah, same feedback in other thread.

Quest is too many zones that require too much time to be done in 48 hours before the quest times out.

After 3 times of doing all but one zone before it timed out, I decided I'm done with the Hunter's missions.
  5. Malachy Well-Known Member

Yeah, my recent quest expired too, half finished. I'll just give it another shot when double currency is awarded again if I don't hear from anyone or see others LFM. /shrug
  6. Greene Active Member

Yeah I saw the lack of interest coming a mile away with Guk3 being one of the zones, and the short completion timer. People thought I was whining when I complained about the last boss. Doable? Sure. Fun? Not for most of us :p
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

For me, its much more the completion timer than the Guk3 zone.

I pretty much have to decide if I'm going to have time to raid or if I'm going to have time to get this mission done enough times to get an item.

I don't have sufficient play time to get both done when the quest times out in 48 hours.
  8. Malachy Well-Known Member

I keep looking, many times daily but without any luck. Honestly if it weren't that I only have 4 runs to go and there's nothing else to do with the coins other than temporary training dummies, I wouldn't even bother.