Any Chance of a Tradeskill Questline for CoE?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Dragan, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Dragan Active Member

I've always found them more fun than grinding out the levels.
  2. binder New Member

Looks like, No. this expac cost way to much given what is offered.
    EvilHomer, Guiscard and Wolfsbaine like this.
  3. crazyeyes321 Active Member

Is the expansion half off yet? =p
  4. Naychan Member

+1 miss the crafter quest lines bring them back.
    Guiscard and Wolfsbaine like this.
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

:eek: i thought it was just a lvl increase not a expansion :p
    ok, tho, there are a couple of new areas, with even weaker mobs then before ^^
    i do miss a crafterline, a epicline, a prismaticline, a contentline (heroic^^)
    +1
    Wolfsbaine likes this.
  6. Dragan Active Member

Either that or Hire back Domino at twice her old pay. :)
    Cuelaen, Taubin, Feara and 8 others like this.
  7. Wolfsbaine Active Member

I would love to see another Sig Quest or Heritage Quest for crafters. I also vote we put in Domino Plushies
    Enifia, Feara, Riffy and 2 others like this.
  8. Guiscard Active Member

We need a full-time TS developer not a part-timer or non-existant like we have now.
    Cuelaen and Feara like this.
  9. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Crafted gear is worth making again and you want Domino back? :p
  10. Kisy Active Member

Since Domino left Tradeskills are not even an afterthought of SOE anymore. Its really sad.
    EvilHomer and Guiscard like this.
  11. Deveryn Well-Known Member

So, having a one-time questline, but no new features to make tradeskilling anymore interesting, challenging or simpler would have made you happy?
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

No more, nor no less, then having new prestige abilties for adventuring but no new content.. or the reverse, would make me happy as an adventurer...
    They should be two sides to the same coin, not an either or.
  13. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Considering there haven't been many major changes to the way we craft in a long time, I can't see being bothered over having no quest content. It's not even why I chose to craft to begin with. It was a nice thing to do on the side.
  14. Guiscard Active Member

You constantly belittle anything that anyone wants that is fun for them and not for you. What is your problem - you have no business other than your over-the-top arrogance and generally nasty behaviour for belittling people who want TS quest, enjoy them and have fun donig them. No one is holding a gun to your head and forceing you to do them. What do you belittle other people's request because you don't like them - At this point no one cares what you think or want. Whatever it is you can be sure it won't be fun for most people.

I doubt if you even know how to have any fun at all with an attitude like yours.
    EvilHomer, BettyBoop and SideshowBob like this.
  15. Filly67 Well-Known Member

I really don't see why you post in these sections. You clearly are anti everyone else's thinking and just love to go opposite.
    EvilHomer, BettyBoop and Guiscard like this.
  16. Gideon Member

he does have a point, when domino was crafting dev the only thing that was worth making was consumable stuff. now the mc armor is decent for a toon to start out with at 92 and better then the quest gear . you can experiment the stats up pretty high on the new stuff 180 + and can add procs.
    it takes like 19 of the writs to hit 95 from 92 so its not that bad of a grind.
    Feara likes this.
  17. Kisy Active Member

I do have to admit that the new Prestige lines for Tradeskills are awesome. They do bring more depth to tradeskilling, and certainly the multi-craft is great for provisioners and carpenters ( yes carpenters... I need 25 tiles... BAM I can make them, leaving more time to do what I want... decorate ). I also completely agree with you regarding the fact that armor and weapons now could have a purpose in crafting again ( other than just for when your power leveling a char and they need something to get to the next tier. ).

As for Domino, whether it is Domino or someone else, TS needs a full time dev. The writs are not in game because they just didn't have the time to get them done and ready for launch ( I believe that was stated at SOE Live, or maybe I read it somewhere ). If Domino left of her own accord, or whether SOE cut her due to the economy or for whatever reason ( not my point here ), my statement was to just mean that since there is no longer a Tradeskill Dev, the last "expansion" had a quest line that was over and done with in 30 minutes, which really only got you the advanced books, and this one we get no quest line, with an expansion we had to pay for?

Over all I'm happy with the expansion, and yes there are things to quip and grrr about. But for tradeskills, it basically came down to new AA's, AA's aren't out of the main pool anymore ( both of which are major YAY's!!! ), but not really any new content for us to play with. If all I did was tradeskill, and did NO adventuring, I would be very pissed off.
    Feara likes this.
  18. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I'm not anti-everyone. I'm anti-ignorance. I'm anti-hypocrisy. I'm anti-lazy. Most of all, I'm anti-bs. I have this severe allergic reaction. A couple of people in this forum can attest to that. :p
  19. Filly67 Well-Known Member

OMG I almost just fell out of my chair laughing. You need to review a bunch of your posts. You display most the attitudes that you claim to be against.
    BettyBoop, Guiscard and EvilHomer like this.
  20. Guiscard Active Member

How about some history for the ignorant. WHen this game first started - what is now mastercrafted was LEGENDARY and it was very , very good. But it got nerfed, NOT BY DOMINO, but by her predecssor - wh??y the RAIDERS WHINED because it was equal to legendary drops.

It got badly nerfed - Domino came in and made and effort to get some of the stats on MC raised and it was better than before, but SOE said they would never raise it to Legendary again. But some of the faction armor in ROK was not bad, better than MC

SO it stayed that way - when Domino left they were putting in TA's - and they had to create new reciped for the reactants so they upgraded MC and again with experimentation it was upgraded again IF YOU ARE LUCKY. But they made the High end reactive drops very rare along with the chances of sucessful experimentation.