Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals this year?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dmanja, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Dmanja New Member

I haven’t seen anything posted anywhere.

i missed out on the Chaos Descending collector’s edition expansion. Any chance that will be put back on sale?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Svenone Well-Known Member

I wouldn't bet on it, but I suppose anything is possible. Generally, once a new expansion becomes available the previous expansion goodies are no longer available, unless they decide to add them to the loyalty merchant or marketplace at some time in the future. It's a classic case of "You snooze, you loose."
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Daybreak offered limited edition prestige homes and select expansion items last Christmas/New Year but they were for $30-$60 (3000-6000 DBC) each and single claim (one per account). If one is expecting "one per character" of Hestia Emberhoof/Skoria Torrentmane or Ascension boosts, you're probably out of luck. :(
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

I would love a black friday sale... Marketplace discounts on all things... I need a couple extra character slots and a few new homes :) or maybe the lifetime membership again... Still wish the fright manor deed would've stayed in the prestige house listing... Or maybe a sale of vaulted items... that would be awesome too... Or if no sales, maybe a one day only where cd mounts drop at an extremely higher rate even 100 percent would be good for the day, so if we didn't buy the collectors we could atleast have a half way decent mount...
    Cyrrena likes this.