(Antonia Bayle) Helping An Erudite Fix Her Voice - Housing Scavenger Hunt!

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Jazabelle, Jan 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest

Ladies and gentlemen of Antonia Bayle,
    An associate of mine has encountered a rather embarrassing problem. She is a young wizard still learning her trade. During the casting of a routine spell, she somehow managed to switch some runes around. The result is that she is stuck speaking in rhyming riddles!
    Jazamin has been understandably shy since the accident. However, now she has disappeared completely. The last time I saw her, she mentioned something about visiting various homes in Norrath to see if she could find the components for a cure. I would be most appreciative if you would take the time out of your schedules to see if you can track her down.
    As the Head Librarian of the Norrathian Research Library, Kelethin branch, I did some research for her. You will find my notes on the top floor of the Library ((Aerie Kolmas in Kelethin, under Library. Notes will not appear until Feb. 8, 2011)). Included in my notes is the last thing she said to me before disappearing.
    From the little I have been able to determine about my young associate's affliction, some of the ingredients for a cure will be rather difficult for the inexperienced to obtain. There is also a bit of a timeline. If the components for the cure are not found by March 8th, 2011, Jazamin will be stuck speaking riddles for the rest of her life. Please spare us all the horror of listening to an Erudite rhyme.
    Thank you,
    Jazabelle Wra'Eth, Head Librarian of the Norrathian Research Library, Kelethin branch.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jazabelle Guest