ANTLERS!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ColbyJack, Dec 22, 2012.

1. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I was so excited to see the new antlers. These look fabulous, and make me wonder -- any chance they will evolve into us getting moar antlers and possibly horns as hats? I love the idea of being able to have my troll with proper horned goodness to enhance his appearance.

[IMG]
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I certainly hope they don't just stop with the antlers (which I am loving). They could do different kinds of animal ears and other sorts of horns/antlers & make many folks quite happy I think.
  3. Skree Malicious New Member

imho the antlers are wayyyyy too small. need BIG BIG antlers. (same size as the reindeer in frostfell atleast), nice long and regal looking antlers
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

One of the features coming to PlayerStudio is allowing players to design hair. When this was mentioned at SOE Live, much of what people expressed interest in creating was not hair, but hats and other things. :)
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to make top-of head adornments Feldon. I am working actively atm on a Void-Themed housing set, complete with bed, table, lamps, arcane experimentation, fencing and plants. I am going into Palace of Ferh'zul again to do more research as to what constitutes "Void" in the Everquest Universer so my textures mesh with the existing art style. Though abliet probably not going to be on as much as I used to game wiseo_O anyway back to work.
  6. Skree Malicious New Member

all fine and dandy except canadians and other non americans still cannot use the Player Studio. /tapfoot /shame
    Natsume likes this.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

You know most folks are glad that the Void storyline/look-and-feel is behind us, right? ;)
    Cyliena likes this.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

I am not just designing void for it. I am aiming at making it double for arcane work. Sure the textures may pull a bit from Moors of Ykesha and a few model designs are quite inspired by it but hey; it's a item type that are missing for decorators and I love options. If I like how it turns out I probably will ask for submission ideas at least form my guild.
    Cyliena likes this.
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

I know how people felt about the Void storyline (What's Sci-Fi doing in my high fantasy MMO?) but that may have nothing to do with the kind of house items you are creating.
  10. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Void house items are much different than terrible void lore in-game. ;)

Maybe they should tag on a description of "Just when you thought you couldn't get enough of the Void!" to the items. ;) Looking forward to hopefully seeing your items, Estred!
  11. Estred Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will agree though the Void Lore was a bit... odd, they did a far better job of the Void's involvement in Sentinels Fate with Rohen Theer.
    Cyliena likes this.
  12. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I love the antles too . .they don't make us bald . . .any chace on getting HATS that don't make us bald?? Especially women???? I want to see my Long Lucious . . . .uh . .well . . .my HAIR anyway.