Another returning player thread

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Toggie, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Toggie Member

Yeah, another one...sorry. I looked through the ones on the first 3 pages, but didn't find the one tailored to me.

I'm a pet class lover. Nothing better for me than the old EQ1 pets that could tank while I support them. I know this game isn't that one, but I dropped off just as Daybreak eated up SoE. I read the pet change notes here :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-tuesday-april-28-2015.559920/

But I won't come back till the pets are returned to their glory. I play a conjy and a BL, but BL soloing...well, there was no BL soloing. Conjy could do it, but it was melt face before you were squished and hope the aggro from the 10 SK merc could get by. How are things these days? Stats are stats, DPS ranks are always in flux, and I accept that, but what I really want is my Rocky pet back. Hunter is fine, but the game that shall not be mentioned doesn't have the mojo of EQ2.

I guess the scout pets are awesome, but I liked the earth pets more. Seemed more of a symbiotic relationship with someone else taking the punishment for a change. :)