Another Mass population decrease? sure why not you don't seem to care.

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Cleaner, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Ucala Well-Known Member

one of the best warlocks doesn't put up 3-4 mil in raid. that's...extremely low,
  2. Darkon Well-Known Member

There's a million things wrong with your post, OP.

Warlocks are the best dps class in game right now.

Warlocks also have a ton of utility, while being the best dps class in game.
  3. Kalika Well-Known Member

For me the only relevant parses are against the dummy or the creature conjurer and with people using similar quality gear.
    As you said group or dynamic is too important to be ignored.
    Even then you would get striking difference between people using max health gear and min health gear (fabled blue with no stamina).

Such parses would a least be usefull to others, as example i still don't know if my coercer should
    spec as a melee toon or not. A couple of days ago high parsing necro/wizzie were discussing in group (nice people)
    and one was swearing that ranged staff damage was important and they other was considering it as marginal :).
  4. mouser Well-Known Member

Shhh... Be quiet or they're gonna nerf us now cause our DPS is so high.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

Haha, well I did have Elemental Detonation trigger 4 times along with Aspect of the Dragon :p that was part of what inflated it so much. My point of course is anyone can claim a high parse, it rarely means anything and is a terrible representation of a classes output. Truth be told Guardian's are still the lowest parser in Defense.

Though when you build right I have averaged 1 Million to 1.5 Million on my Guard in most Heroic Content (Group-Parses and I have a 1M Dummy Parse in offense, though my Mitigation is under 9000 and my Avoidance is under 6000 in this set up, so I am not very durable at all.
    - For now my gear is my DPS gear on my EQ2u profile if you care to look.

Though a 10+ Minute parse of like Ragefire is a good example of exactly how much stress a healer can take or how much DPS a single group can coordinate.
  6. Draylore Well-Known Member

LOL ...well played Warlocks are the best DPS in game atm.

Sounds like this loss of 23 is not a loss at all =P.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

The irony is, EQ2 is probably the most well-balanced it's been between classes. I believe this is a PICNIC. Also, odds that the OP will return to this thread are 0%.