Another Juggernaut suggestion

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Tekadeo, May 8, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Who knows when or if this spell will ever get the attention it deserves. This should be a skill that we can't WAIT for the recast to come up on though, and as it is now I don't. So here's another revamp idea:
    Juggernaut
    For 20 seconds, the Berserker focuses his anger on one target, causing him to do extra damage and cast faster.
    • Decreases caster's AE auto attack and makes all area of effect spells single target.
    • Decreases casting speed and recovery speed by 100%
    • All single target combat arts inflict double damage.
    • Caster cannot be feared, rooted, or snared.

Face it, our single target combat arts are so weak this would only put us on even footing. I would also think there would be a negative effect simply because it's how they choose to "balance" us. Not like Illies lose anything for casting Timewarp, and Brawlers don't sacrifice anything for Combat Mastery. God forbid a Paladin lose 1% of his life every second plus defense/parry/mitigationto use Heretics.
  2. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

It's sad times when no one even cares enough to tell you your ideas are garbage. Does this mean I win, or lose?
  3. ARCHIVED-Silzin Guest

One problem with starting a new thread about each idea is that the ideas get lost. Its normally better to create single thread with a list of problems and then suggestions to fix set problems. in this way the dives have 1 place they can go and fine the major problems with your class.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Bro we have tried every different way to get our messages across, and they all seemingly fail. Even when we get "fixes" we are left shaking our head, knowing there is TONS of material inthis section and it just goes unread.