And he steps away....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Blazen, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Blazen Active Member

2. Crastinal Active Member

It's a sad day. Good bye, and good luck in your future projects Feldon.
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Thank you for everything you've done, Feldon - you will be very sorely missed (I miss you already :( ). Best of luck with the tomatoes!
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Farewell, our Norrathian friend...fair skies, good (tomato) harvests, and happy barbecues. :)
  5. Chocoholic Active Member

Thank you Feldon for your years of dedication to this game. I know as a new player (as well as a current one) the fruits of your labors really helped me to enjoy and explore all that Norrath has to offer.

May your tomatoes always ripen, and may you have fair winds and following seas ahead.

/salute
  6. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Good luck and safe travels with your future endeavors Feldon

You've helped a lot of us players with your years of hard work
  7. Juraiya Well-Known Member

I don't even know what to say. This makes me very sad. :(
  8. Datoon Active Member

9. Synistra Active Member

Sad day for the community.
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Sad day for the community and this game. Apparently the Discord channel was more aptly named than anyone might have thought. Best wishes Feldon...and try growing some "Sweet Millions" cherry tomatoes. That will bring joy back in your life for sure. :)
    Rynda, Griffon Lady, Dude and 4 others like this.
  11. Cirvandal Active Member

Thank you very much for your many efforts and great websites Feldon, I really love(d) EQ2U, I used it nearly everyday (even if it was just to check on newly discovered items!).
  12. That guy. Well-Known Member

As the EQ ship sinks ever rapidly, it's nice you were able to jump off before the rats. You'll be missed, Feldon.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You will be missed Feldon.
    I remember all this time we spent working to sort all those adorns, back in Velious, trying to put up a french/english working list with this horrendous code dethdlr made for it. Then it was EQ2U and real calculators and you helped me create tooltips for my website.
    Thanks for everything and hugs.
  14. Enkefalos Member

Thanks for all you've done and good luck in the future.
  15. Carynn Well-Known Member

Thank you for the years of hard work and dedication to and for us.
  16. Sharann Well-Known Member

Feldon, your website is one of the few on my favorite's toolbar. It has been a reference for anything new related to Norrath. I admire your dedication and hard work throughout all these years. I am happy to see that EQIIU will continue to live and wish you all the best with your fine BBQs, cherry tomatoes and anything great for your future adventures :cool:

/hugs

Sharann
  17. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks for all you've done, Feldon, although I can't say I really blame you. Even if you're still not playing EQ2 anymore, drop by here and say hello here and there. :)
    Rynda, Juraiya, Mizgamer62 and 2 others like this.
  18. Valisto New Member

Wow. The end portends it does...
  19. Rynda Active Member

Thank you Feldon for the enormous contribution benefiting so many of us. I always saw you as the EQII watchdog and have enjoyed your posts both here and on EQ2Wire. You will be very missed by many of us. Best of luck on your future travels whereever they may take you.
    Mizgamer62 and Prissetta like this.