Ancient Clockwork Hand doesn't oipen door in Plane of Innovation?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Sigrdrifa, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Isn't \aITEM 1105455015 1294492393 0 0 0:[Ancient Clockwork Hand]\/a supposed to open the door at (135, 3, -44) in Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo]?

I got the original Electro-Charged one, but didn't keep it. Now what? I'm trying to finish some collections in PoP solos...
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

Once you get the ancient clockwork hand, you have to go through an unlocked door and kill the glitched guardian, at which point the ancient hand turns into the electro-charged one. Then you backtrack back to the locked door and can open it.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I will look for a door!
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That was it exactly. I have slept a few times since I ran these zones last ;)

I'm down to 11 shinies needed from PoP Solos. Alas, I can't manage the PoP Heroics solo/molo, no Bulwark means I get killed since I can't quite kill them before the first Barrage hits. At least I only need 7 NO-TRADE shinies from CD heroics, and 6 from Fabled GUK.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. girney Active Member

i can do most of the pop heroics and some expert and have most of the no trade shinies but some of the tradeable shinies are ultra rare. i have been running them for weeks and keep finding the same ones. enough so that i have 4 alts with all the non rare ones. i do wish the expansions since would go back to the guaranteed no trade from the final boss.