Anchorage quests done - nothing new?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gharyn, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Gharyn Well-Known Member

So the four researchers have finished and nothing has been added to the zone.

Could it be because Bondrin Steelfist, who finished first because he had one less recipe to research, has no rank?

Or did somebody forget something?
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The new buyables, etc don't come until all 4 are done researching. At that time new items will be added to the vendors and Whilhelm will offer a single quest every 45 minutes for 10 chits, so you can continue to earn if you wish.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Arcos Active Member

The four researchers on Thurgadin have finished and the single quest is now available. My only question is should completing the single quest update your achievement total as I'm stuck on 940 out of 1000 and would really like to complete level 4?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

From what I heard secondhand, no, it is not intended for them to update the achievement total. :(
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Since we got a mender and fuel merchant at rank 2 and a banker at rank 3 I was expecting like a broker or something else at rank 4. Oh, well.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

are there going to be more quests added with GU111?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Very, very unlikely.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

I thought maybe there would be a fluff reward for anybody who did the PQ. A mount, or a title, or some sort of appearance gear but guess that was too much to hope for.
  9. elflover Well-Known Member

Which pq? I didnt think anchorage had a pq. Just harvesting quests and craft items.
  10. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

They call the TS zone a Tradeskill PQ. Not that it really is but sort of hints getting all the recipes researched was the final goal.
  11. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

why do you say that with such certainty Mer?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Dockter Well-Known Member

I thought there was suppose to be one NPC that continued to give out the TS quest in Anchorage?
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. Mermut Well-Known Member

There is.. Whilhelm in the back of the cave next to the general merchant.
  14. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I am the first hand and Gninja told me that it was intended after I wrote to him when Thurgadin was done.

Bondrin as 1 less item, so when his last item is done, his part of the cave upgrades and he gets the additional house items on his vendor and stops giving a quest.
    Then when the 3 others are done, they get an upgrade to their vendor and a graphic update. At the same time, Whilhelm starts giving a single quest every 45 minutes which gives 10 tokens instead of 4 AND DOESN'T update the achievement as the quest doesn't help a researcher to progress.

You have a list of item prices (I missed one and three were still bugged last I looked, and I still need to make the tooltip links) on this page (it's in french but understandable enough).

Here is the list of servers which are done (based on Mischievous Saddle of Spellflurry):
    Thurgadin - Aug 14, 2019 @ 9:22:08 am
    Maj'Dul - Aug 18, 2019 @ 2:39:25 am
    Halls of Fate - Aug 19, 2019 @ 6:25:36 pm
  15. Bludd Well-Known Member

skyfire is done too

btw, I hope this won't be a dead place and that more stuff will come. The zone is big with more rooms that are basically empty
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

personally i could care less if they offer any more researched recipe books to make building blocks, lamps and other house items. I wanted to know if they were going to just offer the regular gathering quests for status and a continued shot at rewards
    Snikkety likes this.
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

but if the mounts who level to 20 have new slots, we may need to research recipes to make stuff to put in those slots
  18. Mermut Well-Known Member

They're more likely to put those in the new zones as loot drops.
  19. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

The mount recipes i got from Anchorage are 100% useless anyway. It would be nice if they made those patterns a little more available to those of us that don't raid. I know ill never be able to use any of the many Mischievous recipes i got from the past anchorage unless they do. Also, would be nice to be able to get the chronicler books that are still really rare. Since raiders have the mischievous and elysian, cant they at least make chron available to the rest of us?
    Argosunited, Quillyne and Mermut like this.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

Actually, very few people, even raiders have mischievous horse bits. The mischief raids don't have much to offer, unfortunately, and are rarely done.
    ConcealFate likes this.