Anchor of Bazzul still broken

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Karamella, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Karamella Well-Known Member

The last post concerning that part of Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 5: Breaking the Chains was of April 29th 2017, so I didn't want to revive it. But it's a shame that it is still broken, months after months. The mentioned issue with not updating after destroying the anchor still exists. I tried that part several times now and it's so frustrating after all the steps to get there.

So please, Devs, put this on top of your to-do-list. Such a nice storyline and no end :(
  2. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

I was able to complete this quest several months ago. Please find quest walkthrough on WiKi and look at a side note about destroying Anchor. Perhaps that's the solution that you are looking for.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Thanks for the hint. Though I did it the way described on Wiki and on ZAM as well (even with mentoring to lvl 90) I don't get the update. The anchor can't be hailed so it doesn't turn attackable, but nevertheless it can be destroyed with Staff of Theer equipped. Instead he anchor simply vanishes and there is that little attack icon where the anchor should be. That's very strange.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

According to Census data, the quest Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 5: Breaking the Chains was completed at least 6 times by different players last week, so there must be a way to go around the problem.

WiKi says
    Perhaps switching Mercenary temporary to no-attack mode will help?
  5. Karamella Well-Known Member

Yes, that might help. Will give it a try once it's unlocked. And thx again, Evguenil :)