An Othmir Den and Igloo (12 pics)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spinkle, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Spinkle Member

Hello Homeshow :) Today I'd like to share my othmir den and igloo (located and published on permafrost under small homes). It was originally a dojo so it's pretty tiny. I apologize about the small pics..I use photobucket lol.

Here's the front door.
    [IMG]
    There's a small work area to the right upon entering for my carpentry and crafts.
    [IMG]
    And to the left is a small fishing and lounging spot. There's a door that leads above ground but I'll come back to that.
    [IMG]

Back and to the right is a room for sleeping and eating.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

To the left is the kitchen.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Now back to the front room with the door on the ceiling.
    [IMG]

Up we go into the igloo (although from inside you can't really tell it's an igloo.. lol). I tried creating the illusion of it being outside but only had a really tiny space to work with.. so the doorway is blocked off. No falling from the world!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    And the last pic of what you can see "outside"
    [IMG]

Thanks for viewing!
  2. Kisy Active Member

This is amazing!!! You really feel like its an othmir cave! VERY VERY WELL DONE!
  3. Goldinrae Active Member

This is brilliant - what an atmosphere you've created!

Love the cooking fire and the door in the ceiling! Great work throughout :)
  4. Jexi Well-Known Member

Now this is adorable. It looks like a true othmir home. I like it.
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

I visited your home this morning and it is so awesome! The details are perfect! I just adore the little mobile above the crib, how you made the hammock beds, and omg the igloo up top with the illusion of surrounding mountains is brilliant. I'm still in awe. My little permafrost toon is camped there and may never leave. Awesome work!
  6. Aderissah Member

Ohmygosh this is so cute! I'm hanging out there right now hehe. The little othmir high chair is sooo adorable! And I love the idea of using teak shelves for the floor, it really gives it that perfect boarded look. The othmir fishing on the docks is such a great touch. Everything is so wonderfully done, awesome home!
  7. GamerGirl Guest

Wow, really cool! Love the igloo idea up top.