An Orcish Trinket - need help

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Khieran, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Khieran Active Member

I am on Fallen Gate - I have a level 20 quest (An Orcish Trinket). The final step is to kill the Spirit of Raegnir, who apparently spawns outside the graveyard zone entrance in Commonlands.

I go to where the map shows he should be and there's an NPC there doing some ritual, which I'm guessing is a public quest? Anyway, I managed to solo the PQ (barely), but the NPC from the PQ is still there and there's a message that the ritual is about to begin. I searched all around the area looking for Raegnir, but with no luck.

Is this quest broken? Or does the PQ NPC block him from spawning?

Here is the quest: http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/An_Orcish_Trinket
  2. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Been a long time since I ran that quest, but if the npc you described is the one I'm thinking of, you're at the wrong spot. There is a little grave yard to the south of the main gates into Freeport.

(There is also another graveyard in the western part of the zone.)
    Dude likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

As Gillyman said, I think you're in the wrong spot.

Copy the location from the wiki article you linked. In the game type /way -1305, -78, -278. This will show you on your map exactly where to go.
  4. Khieran Active Member

I went to the location in the wiki
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Sorry, you're right. I had it confused with another quest, but just went in and checked. That's the right location. Not sure what's happening. I remember doing it a long time ago and he definitely wanders, but I don't know how far.
    Meneltel likes this.
  6. Khieran Active Member

I found him this morning - he was close to the location. I just must have missed him yesterday
    Gillymann, Meneltel and Dude like this.