An odd issue, but annoying

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Quibbler, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Quibbler New Member

OK, I am using Darq UI and have several chat windows open and for some reason one of the windows (no particular one, kind of random) has the last response "creep up" in the window. so every one after that goes farther up the window until it passes the top and cannot be read until I scroll it down, but when I do that it does not update so I constantly have to keep scrolling down. very, very annoying. and clue why that happens?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

No idea why it happens, but switching to another chat tab and then back fixes it.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Crock Member

I had that happen for a friend of mine for, like, lots of years, on an I5 Intel CPU. Not sure there's a fix for that in this game, all you can do is keep your attention on the chat frequently. To be truthful, it never happened on my old account on a Intel I7700 CPU, but even so, I'd be far more inclined to blame that to some lacking game optimizations or bugs than to any particular CPU or Operating System, for some experience-based reasons.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I also use DarqUI Unified and have this issue, BUT I had this issue before I ever installed DarqUI. I used the standard UI for 12 years.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yep happens to me too, and it happens on all the ui's I've used, standard (at work), Fetish and now Darq and it's happened on all of them. Seems worse when you're claiming items and opening crates and such.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. EmJay Well-Known Member

Yes, this is a problem I see, but is not an everyday thing although annoying as heck. I right-click on the chat window to bring up the options and click on clear text. It fixes things until for some reason, unbeknownst to me, it happens again.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I just click another tab and click back and it fixes it.
    Rosyposy likes this.