An item that makes a room darker

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Griffon Lady, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Shifter
    That's the only item in the game i know of that MIGHT make it darker in a room. It runs around in a house, since it's a pet, but in dungeons it would be stationary, so it could work. (if any one knows of any other items that make a room dark or shine anti-light like the shifter, PLEASEEEE let me know! XD)
    The problem?
    Maj'Dul pet arena doesn't keep score and has been broken in that way for years. The poor merchant's been sitting there with all those house items and pets, unable to sell them because they require so many kills/wins in the arena to flag a character as able to purchase them.
    The other problem?
    People have given up on the Maj'Dul pet arena. My first pettition was met with a "no one else has reported this problem, it must be working"
    Soooo, if there isn't any other way to dim a room, and people here would like to be able to get the shifter (or any other item that is stuck on the merchant due to kill/win requirements) please join me in /bug and /petition every once in a while to let them know people do still want those items and a bug fix would be appreciated. ^_^
    Also, add the suggestion that (to save time) they could just remove the kill/win requirements from the house items, or move them to a court faction merchant.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Afista like this.
  2. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

I had no idea that there was a pet that made rooms darker, I generally need to light things up since I work with a lot of red and black tiles. But, I will definitely help you with your petition. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

thank you. ^_^
  4. Solaria Active Member

I am with you on this. I love that I can adjust the light in a room with certain candles and such, but for instances such as Night of the Dead decorating, unless you have an area that is already dark, an item to reduce the light would be an awesome addition to making the mood a little spookier :)