an Aerakyn doll. What is this?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Rupe, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Rupe Member

It looks to be an old ritual doll that might be worth holding on to. So how long do I hold on to it? Nothing special has happened so far. I can't find anything on line about it other then the description you see when examining it. Anyone know more about this?
    SynergyBlaize likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

it's something about spawning a big bad boss from a fissure on one of the islands in vesspyr
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Crock Member

You only need like 5 or 6 dolls altogether from different raid zones in Vesspyr Isles & High Keep Contested epic x2 bosses, and I'm pretty sure you won't be able to do all of them despite current dps rates, since the one-shots would either break the script with some bosses, or some scripts will break you (instant one-shot).
    Also as far as I know (and it's really little I know since the info on Tears of Veeshan expac raids has been kept VERY secretive and exclusive to a pretty small elite circle of raiding guilds, and there's very little known today except to people who's been then done that) you can't activate that epic x4 dragon in the fissure zone alone, you need a full 24 people or something for it to work. I tried at one point in time.
    Evguenil62 and Argosunited like this.
  4. Avithax Well-Known Member

It's not an intentionally kept secret. 99% of all the strats were on Wiki up to a couple years ago when some jerk decided to go in and delete most of the old content pages. Even a lot of the historical data was deleted (which I had no clue was possible) so the only people left that know strats are those of us who solved it as current content and can remember it all.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Rupe Member

Thanks for the replies. I did have a notion that I would be left with more questions then answers, but at least I know slightly more now then before. People who destroy answers are evil. They want all those who have not solved the mystery to do it the hard way. This is one of those quests that I will never complete. I am the guild leader of 3, and thus do not have the means to raid. Again thanks for your answers. Happy questing.
    SynergyBlaize likes this.