Amphitheater of Song

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Cronyn, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Cronyn Developer

Okay so, that didn't work. The particles aren't showing up properly on the object.

So I moved it. It's still in roughly the same place, but I think it's in a place that is more clearly visible if you're in the right area, and should avoid the issues Honeybush ran into (looking for extended periods and potentially missing it).

Anyone running through this later this week, let me know if you think the location is good.

Thanks for the feedback!
  2. honeybush Member

Thanks mang didn't mean quest is terrible meant trying to find focus is terrible
  3. Elinea Well-Known Member

I've been hours scouring around for this aluxob focus. Can someone give me a hint?
  4. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Thank you much, Cronyn...looking forward to finding it. :)

Hope you and the teams are able to enjoy the holiday and get at least a few hours of downtime to recharge...happy Thanksgiving.
  5. Elinea Well-Known Member

Seriously, there needs to be some kind of clue, even in the dialogue of what I'm looking for or where I'm looking for it with this aluxob focus. The vague "shouldn't be too far" doesn't help. Myself and a guildie have been combing every inch of the marsh and the pakiat area looking for this fetish. Even turned up my graphics super high in case it wasn't rendering, but we cannot find anything. It really shouldn't be this difficult.
  6. Elinea Well-Known Member

Took a few hours and a hint from someone in general chat, but I finally found the focus lol.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this little line!

[TYPO] One (VERY) tiny typo. When you examine the final reward, the "Blessed Gnomophone", the flavor text mentions that it plays the Maestra's "Lement". It should be "Lament". When you right-click the placed gnomophone, the name IS typed correctly, so it is just the flavor text that needs fixing. :D