Amphitheater of Song

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Cronyn, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Cronyn Developer

Once which are marked? The birds themselves?

NVM, it's the wisps. I found it - I'll submit a fix right now. :)
  2. Cronyn Developer

Should be good to go now. Look for the patch notes. :)
  3. Wimble Active Member

Ok apart from the slight frustration with the sand part, I've completed the quest line and enjoyed it. Good work :). Currently unaware if this feeds into a larger zone plot arc. If not - well I like these side quests as they really help to flesh out and give a sense of depth to an expansion :).

As a side note, and i'm probably way off here, but the notion of a song long lost...reminded me of a Dr Who plot line from a few years back...the Ood...an influence perhaps or am I way off :D
  4. Mucko New Member

Not quite sure about her dialogue. I spoke to her and the quest disappeared but it's not in my completed journal. Talking to her she still has some quest dialogue but it's as if the quest is not finished. It's completely gone though, not in current quests and not in my Plane of Magic completed quests. All the others are. No quest to pick up after this one.
  5. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Anyone have a hint for the Aluxob Focus for "For the Voice She Once Had"? A friend and I have been looking for a while now, but no luck...

(Lol, thought I'd found it, but it was a starter for a timed key quest. Evil. :p )
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

If it helps, my experience and that of a friend was that it updated and became paper just *before* the lumbering brute walked over the pulp; it seemed more of a proximity thing than a direct contact.

(And you are very welcome for the gazillion posts, Cronyn...thanks for not just insta-killing my toon for the threadjacking. <grin> )
  7. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Found it (finally, lol).

Feel free to message me if you want a hint. :D
  8. Cronyn Developer

I'm really glad you enjoyed them, and I appreciate all of the feedback on them so far!

So I remember that episode, and I was a big fan of it (the Ood were a fascinating concept). And while there IS an overall easter egg in the quest series, unfortunately I missed putting in a Who reference. Perhaps in a future line. ;-)

Thanks so much again! :)
  9. Cronyn Developer

What line is she giving you? I might be able to find out where you're broken that way.
  10. Elowith Active Member

Is Esper in the Deep Dark Forest the end of the quest series? I see no more feathers but getting a plat after all that work seems a bit disappointing.
  11. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Fly around those cliffs above the Amphitheater a bit, a feather should pop (it didn't show on my map for me until I flew right by the quest giver, then it stayed).
  12. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heads up, Nejevani is also repeating the quest starter text if you talk to her after you've completed her quests.
  13. Cronyn Developer

Ack, got it. Thanks for the heads up.
  14. Cronyn Developer

The quests also have prizes now, so anyone who runs them going forward should see those.
  15. Elinea Well-Known Member

After finishing Why Don't the Aryiegales Sing? Jansell has no feather, but if I click her, she gives me the entire quest dialogue, ending with me saying "Excellent. I think I'll need to teach them their song again. Let me see what I can do." This doesn't give a quest, the dialogue just ends there.

However, there's no other quests to be started for me here, no feathers on any of the other NPC's. After some searching, I found Nejevani, who only says "Oh, a Norrathian. Please leave me be. I have something on my mind right now," and she does not offer a quest. Is something not working, am I broken, or am I missing something?

Found the next NPC!
  16. honeybush Member

Any ideas where Aluxob Focus is? NPC says nearby been f'ing everywhere it's just becoming annoying now after hours of looking for it.
  17. honeybush Member

I gave up. Too annoying. Terrible quest.

Fyreflyte's Edit: Please try to keep criticism constructive.
  18. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Hi Honeybush...just sent you a message about the Focus. Hope that helps you finish, the story in the quest line is a good one.

(Cronyn, would it be possible for the Focus to be a bit more visible? Maybe a sparkle or a bit less transparent where it is? The location makes sense, but I know that I and more than a few others went right past it multiple times...it's pretty well hidden where it is. :) )
  19. Cronyn Developer

Yeah, that's a good suggestion. I'll make a change to have a particle on it, which will hopefully make it stand out more. Good feedback.
  20. Shmogre Well-Known Member

You rock...thank you!!