Ambient sound in some homes....

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Galya, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Galya Member

Hey everyone, I am sitting here listening to the sound in my Mistmoore Estate and am wishing I could disable it.

You know that evil "Muahhahaha" and the sounds of the bats...well they are making me batty!

I know I can turn the various sounds down or off on options, but wondered if there is something I have not tried that works for you all. Wouldn't THAT be a nice option even if it played the sound loops from all the various snowglobes or something...

If there are work arounds can you please share them with me?

Galya
    Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thanks Tkia. I added to the thread "The Decorator's Resource (Guides and Links)" 1n the second post.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I used the information in that thread and put Under Pressure by Queen/David Bowie in my crafting room.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Yah right! It's spooky. I was begging a few years ago for the very same thing.

I've been away for awhile but when I came back I noticed the continual looping of music is no longer continual in my Guild Hall and City homes. I am so thankful. Thank you Devs! I don't know when the change hit but YES.

I haven't zoned in to my Mistmoore yet, trying to catch up and all. Bummer to hear it hasn't changed. I'm not one to take the time to mess with the game folders I just want an off button on my door!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have never changed anything else in the folders, ever. But I put Under Pressure in all my crafting rooms, guild hall and homes. It seems to inspire me to grind writs when I do not want to grind anything.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.