Amber & Lace Storage Hub

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Sennae, May 25, 2020.

1. Sennae Active Member

This project is my attempt to get a little more organized. I have been using prestige housing and notebooks since we could, and it has worked well for me. But some of the houses were full and everyone's bags were full again after the latest bunch of holidays, soo.. I split them up where necessary and decided to make it prettier, or at least more interesting, to look at. The individual storage houses all need a clean up too, but they will not be made public so they can wait until I have the urge to organize again, should that ever happen. Because well, you know.. banks. Ugh.

Newly published, Maj Dul server, small homes.

[IMG]
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

So, this is like a travel hub to all those places where your alts dropped stuff off? :)

I'm working on something like that right now on Public Test for all those wretched Oceansfull items we're getting swamped -- nay, inundated! -- with. ;-> Granted, they're cool, but after you get like 22 Swimming Othmir and 28 various Marid plushies (of one category, which I can't recall atm; there are more...always more...) and over 10 of the Mara SHIPS from this year... X-P

Recommendation: always keep track of what's where with the layout editors; doesn't matter which flavor is your favorite, 'cause if you're anything like me and squirreling stuff away "just for now; I'll remember where it is later" (ha!), you'll need those "lists" for the sake of your sanity. :-/

Uwk
    who really, really wants an Oceansfull merchant (or two)!
    Breanna and Sennae like this.
  3. Sennae Active Member

Yes, that is a good way to look at it. Each portal is in a packing crate and has a notebook describing what is stored there, as well as a few samples of the items in that house. For events, like Frostfell, that need more than one house, I linked all of the houses too so that we can go from one to the other directly instead of going back to the hub each time. The screen shot above is the area with the city festival portals, one for each city.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, so all the stuff peeking out of the crates is like the "Local Specialty" stuff you can only get at those specific city festivals! Brilliant! :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Sennae like this.