Am i missing something? Tired of being insulted bc i cant hold aggro like a pally.

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-epyon333, Aug 31, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-bellemort Guest

I know this is incredibly late...BUT, to start your a BERSERKER, the single most gimped tank. As Lyger said, if they want to compare you to a different class tell them to go get that class to tank for them or 5TFU and deal. Also, if its a rogue your losing aggro to, let em die, they aren't worth wasting a snap aggro on, they have enough aggro management abilities they should already be using. As for DPS in general, if they don't want to die they need to control their aggro/dps output based on the tank they have. I play Berserker/Defiler/Warlock, I usually don't ahve aggro issues with my zerk, and when I do its the guy who thinks deaggros are just for show, and his 3P33N is godlike, and should never be diminished. When I play my warlock, I usually start an instance going nuts with DPS, if I die...I know to slow it down, and adjust accordingly; however, as a squishy DPS, you have to expect to die, esp wizards, because NOONE, except maybe a pally with amends on them will hold aggro off a crit DA 50-100K fusion/ice comet/etc. They don't like dying, tell them to control their aggro and 5TFU, or let them die some more. EXAMPLE>back in EOF days, I tanked Unrest and had a wiz in group that was BROKEN 5 times from 100%, before we ever made it in the house, because he though fusion on the pull was a good idea, or ice comet...I used rescue the FIRST time, after that, let him die, he didn't learn, and some never will.
    As far as aggro from the get go, use your AoE taunts, they have the most initial aggro you can get, and work from there, end line INT in warrior tree helps with the recast, and when you get the zerker endline aoe taunt you have one up for almost every pull.