Am Being Charged to Level Mount and Merc

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nellee, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Nellee New Member

I am a subbed member and was leveling my mounts and mercs, on the account, when I realized I was being charged each time I did it. I admit I wasn't paying that much attention, as I had another character up in Nek waiting for the dragon spawn, so this happened several times before I realized I wasn't being told how much I was saving, as a member, but rather how much I was being charged.

Then I noticed a message that there was an error, processing my request, and to go to help daybreak games.com. I went to the site and tried to file a ticket but couldn't find my problem listed in all the various dropdown menus so gave up.

The member icon, showed on my account, and it showed allaccess status, when I logged in. I don't know what the problem is, or why it is, and know even less how to solve it. I imagine I just lost a bundle of station cash thanks to the bug. I really don't understand modern "help" which I find little help at all. But maybe that's just me. Does anyone have a clue how to get this resolved?
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

You will have to file a petition but some of the sites features seem to be down at the moment.
    You have to click contact support in the upper right hand corner of the page if you dot see your prob listed. If you are doing that and still
    don't see your problem listed, select "I need help related to my in game character" option and go from there, eventually you will get a place where you can describe your situation.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I just took at look at what you were actually saying, I could be wrong but I think that you do have to pay to level mercs and mounts, even members who opt to level them faster than the training time have to spend money to do so.
    Breanna, Siren, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Nobody HAS to pay to level mercs and mounts, click the train button and they'll level in the indicated number of days. You can CHOOSE to pay to level them faster.
    Juraiya, Breanna, Dude and 5 others like this.
  5. Soara2 Well-Known Member

The same goes for researching spells and familiars btw
    Breanna, Siren, Dude and 3 others like this.
  6. Nellee New Member

I was doing a regular level up that is normally free. The program realized there was an error which is why I received a message to contact help.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There is a button isn't there that you click to pay to level them faster? I have never paid anything. I usually forget to even train mine but when I remember, I click the train button and it puts how long it will take in the bar and I close the window and that is the end of it, and it has never been fast enough that I would be doing it more than just starting it a single time.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  8. Nellee New Member

Leveling is working again but I don't know how much money I lost during the error.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Leveling them is free, IF you're just selecting the normal "Train" button. If you click the double up arrow button next to that, then you pay to level them immediately. That is ALWAYS a paid function, whether you're a member or not.

Since you indicated you were clicking it over and over, that's what I suspect you were clicking, even if you didn't consciously realize it.
    Xianthia, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.