Altar of Malice - ZAM Guides

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Cyliena, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    As always, the ZAM staff was over on the Beta server, not only helping to test out the upcoming AoM content but to also bring comprehensive write-ups for everyone to enjoy. Due to external factors, we unfortunately could not complete the Shattered Seas and Phantom Sea series guides in their entirety, but you are welcome to contribute any information you gather as you dive into Altar of Malice.

Expansion Coverage
    If you wish to contribute, you can edit or add the wiki pages yourself, leave a comment on the series pages, post on our forums, send Cyliena an email or send a PM to either Cyliena or Calthine! (you can also PM me on these forums as well =])
    [IMG]
    Non-Expansion Features
    These new features are not part of the expansion, but are being released on the same day.
    Happy launch day! (Read the full article here!)
    [IMG]
  2. Pantero Member

Thanks Cyliena ;)
    Cyliena likes this.
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

Thanks to all your contributors - zam rocks -
    Calthine and Cyliena like this.
  4. Firstcat New Member

assassin rooftops to jump on :)
    Calthine likes this.
  5. Theodora New Member

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but its in reference to the new Alter of Malice expansion. I have been playing first Everquest, and now Everquest 2 for 11 years total. I just bought the new expansion pack and even bought a new character slot for my new player race character. You have no idea how disappointed I was to find that the new player race was NOT included in the Collectors Edition atleast. I really think that SOE should be very thankful for the loyal players they have. Many games have been falling by the wayside in the past few years. But I feel that SOE is now taking advantage of their players. Yes I did spend the extra to buy the new race, but I think next time I will be much more careful. I think this might be the last expansion I will buy for EQ2. Yes I have access to all of the All Access game, but I don't have time to play all of them. Anyway, that my thoughts and feelings for whatever they are worth. Thank you for your attention. :)
    Armageddoux, Jrel and Charlice like this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the write-ups and the walkthroughs. Tbh I'd be lost without them.
    Cyliena likes this.
  7. Virgatus Member

Thanks for the guides Cyliena!
    Cyliena likes this.
  8. luminosa Active Member

Agreed. Your guides have saved me many many times. Thank you, Zam!
    Cyliena likes this.