Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Cloudrat, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Could we please get this quest placed on the test server? Since it doesn't require a guide to complete it, putting an NPC in Cardin Ward to give the guide quest (Altar of Malice - The Nebulous Newsies) to us might not be too difficult:) ? This is one very useful quest as well as fun and we sure would appreciate it if you could find the time to help us out:)

Thanks,
    Cloudrat et al
    Ocarinah and Finora like this.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yespleasepleaseplease! With jumjum on top?
    Prissetta and Ocarinah like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE with jumjum toped cheddar cheesecake on the side
    we test all the stuff for you I think we should test that one too ;) it could be bugged
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

Please my test toons need that big bag.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  5. Test Taffies Active Member

This would be very, very nice to have on Test! Please..... with chocolate covered Truffles and a Pot of Coffee.
  6. Sskary New Member

Shouldn't it have STARTED on test? Don't you want us testers to fully test the quest? Makes more than just sense to put this on test!
    Ocarinah likes this.
  7. Hatar New Member

Yes, yes, yes,.. It would be most appreciated to have an NPC in Cardin Ward to be able to get this quest.
    Ocarinah likes this.
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I might actually come to test to test things if this as added. Please be kind to those that work so hard to test all of your nice new shiny code. Please please please give them Newsies! :):cool::rolleyes::D
  9. SandsMans Active Member

Was this ever put on the test server? I see two NPCs in Cardin Ward, but they only say "Travel safely, and wisely!".
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

No, it never was. Those two are just sort of ... there ... doing nothing.
    SandsMans likes this.
  11. SandsMans Active Member

That's a shame. :( For as little as I play on the test server, I would definitely appreciate this quest being available for a nice bump in guild levels.
    Kuulei and Prissetta like this.
  12. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have been trying to get someone to offer a Newsies quest on test server forever, or at least since January 2015!
    SandsMans and Prissetta like this.
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

please put one on TEst you are making those who play on test and are solely adventurers feel like second class citizens they have no option to get the larger bag why would you not let them have that option like the option for high level crafters to get the 64 slot bag.
    Kuulei likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

keep on asking " Ask and you shall resave " ( I hope )
  15. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I wandered over there just now and still no way to get the Newsies quest :(
  16. Canth Active Member

Still not the Newsies quest nor the Kael one either. I'd like that shrink item on my test dirge.
  17. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, hows about a real live Guide type person to runs them?
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This would be amazing offer!
  19. Squeecha Senior Guide

So lets it be written, so lets it bes done......

wait... they is cheese there, right?
  20. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm sure some of us will bring cheese and some will bring other goodies! I can't wait, this is fantastic!
    :D