Altar of Malice Rare Drop Merchant!

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Kander, Sep 4, 2015.

1. pzpz Active Member

not sure if complete, but check http://www.eq2stuff.com/?p=528
  2. Mogrim Well-Known Member

I would also suggest to add the stats charm from precipice
    Crychtonn and Marq like this.
  3. Breta Well-Known Member

Leave contested loot to be actually contested.
    Coriel likes this.
  4. Yajirushi52 New Member

Do you have any idea how much of a pain it is to spawn the x2's, then get your guild to kill them, only to get the tank wrist and some other terrible item?
  5. Yajirushi52 New Member

You do know that ring is as terrible now as it was back in ToV, right? you have 15s to kill something with a terribly underpowered ghostly reaper, and if you're in a group you can't take a rez until that 15s times out.
    Jrel and Feldon like this.
  6. Coriel Active Member

Very little pain. Takes 1 player's "spare time" to spawn the nameds so they are up by raid start. Zone over, kill, loot, leave. That's 10 minutes raid time for 2 shots at the stats charm.
  7. Breta Well-Known Member

RNG might sucks, but spawning them is easy enough.
  8. Wintir Active Member

Hello Kander,

Is it too early to divulge the required currencies? Just Ferrins? What about trading some home baked apple pies? :)

More importantly, I hope the items are sanely priced...unlike a certain Owl Mount ;)

Thank you
  9. Luzionist Active Member

When is the estimated time that this will hit and like previous posts can we get some info on what it is going to have as well as costs
  10. Flamace Active Member

Simmer down, they can only do so much. This week they sent out an email for the new server names. ;)
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

First time that cast on me I was like "What the actual bleep?" then I found out you can no longer unequip gear in combat.
  12. Feldon Well-Known Member

Soon [TM].
    I'm guessing that one rare heroic drop from each heroic and event heroic zone in AoM/RC? Wonder if FEoF will be included.
    If you have to ask, it's too much. ;)
  13. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not using the word "compansion"!!! :)
    Gharyn likes this.
  14. rutro Well-Known Member

LOL...IMO, they would have been better off re-coding every single bit of 1-50. Made it even slower/harder than 04-08ish. Maybe even making a modern version of the old starter isles. Getting tired of the crying about how hard this would be and it is not going to happen. What is harder-making a back up of your server, copy and pasting, replying to dissatisfied customers, or just making them fingers bleed for awhile? What is not going to happen? Just plain ole goodness? :) I personally think there are a lot of players just begging for this but I could be wrong...
  15. Gharyn Well-Known Member

I bloody well second that.
    Rhodris likes this.
  16. Kander Developer

Its because it isn't a campansion. Its an expansion.
    Gillymann, Jrel, Moonpanther and 6 others like this.
  17. Eles Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Jrel likes this.
  18. Magic Missiles Active Member

Will the four piece assemble-able belts and cloaks be available on the new Ferrin Merchant?
    Ruckus likes this.
  19. Kander Developer

No they will not.
  20. Flamace Active Member

While I do like "expansion" better than the other thing it was being called... Does that mean we're back to paying $40+ bucks for it? :p