Altar of Malice is Now Available for Purchase!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Misia Active Member

Is there a way to purchase the expac for a friend?
    Crys likes this.
  2. Zenzar New Member

ya it works in the same way
  3. Balbasur Active Member

Yes.
  4. Aylea Member

Yay! So excited! Thanks for confirming that for me.
  5. Heartofdestiny New Member

so with this expansion there is no pre-order like the past just automatically start download and enjoy the new stuff?
  6. GIndotto Well-Known Member

If you're ballin' on a budget this year and can't afford 80+ dollars, get the Regular Edition and come join us in AoM! The important thing to remember is nobody in the expansion cares if you have Regular or CE. Come join in the fun! :cool:
  7. Balbasur Active Member

People will care, but you shouldn't care
  8. Sharp Shooter Member

CHrome worked for me as well. Had no issues.
  9. Sharp Shooter Member

But you only get one heroic. Heroic and Slot is one at a time - but Aerakyn is open and use many times.
  10. Toonranger New Member

Ok, after I log on to my account I find there is no SC, account history, no payment sources. When I try to buy the exp pack it said I was not a all access member. but when I'm looking in my account I am a member. I have tried chrome. IE and firefox to get it to work.
  11. Clash Member

Don't give SOE any ideas. The price gouging is already high enough.
    taleta likes this.
  12. Clash Member

Seriously, the Heroic part of the Aerakyn is not account wide either?
  13. jimmyfrank Member

unlock the doors already !
  14. taleta Member

Guess they fixeded it.
    Hand them the money? doesnt work for gifts I guess.
  15. taleta Member

Chill. we still got some time. Feel free to complain all you want though if they go past the 7 hour mark.
  16. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

i was a bit surprised and disappointed to not find a live podcast to update us and raise excitement for the xpac. i know we had this the past few expacs...i won a beastlord zippo lighter i think for AoD feature pack. Maybe less help available, pulled to landmark and next? sad puppy dog face :(
    Sandyfoot likes this.
  17. Pantz Active Member

i wish to log in and play please :)
    Crys and Carmynn like this.
  18. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

i feel a bit like clark griswold in vegas vacation, vs. the blackjack dealer. "tell ya what, how about you give me half the money you were *gonna* gamble, we go out back, i kick ya in da nutz, and we call it a day?"
  19. Cima New Member

over 9 hours now they should give us double exp for the waist of time sitting here waiting for them to finish up at least for a day or two
  20. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

that just wont happen. they APPROXIMATE down time but cannot guarantee it. oh and to be exact, its going on 12&1/2 hrs downtime...not 9 ;)