Altar of Malice is Now Available for Purchase!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Roseshard New Member

If I buy the Standard Edition will I be able to upgrade to the Collectors Edition later? Anyone know?
  2. CuriousKat New Member

Just spend 30 very frustrating minutes trying to buy using PayPal. I used both IE and Chrome and even called PayPal to make sure everything is fine with my account. So after 5 attempts on each of the browsers I gave up. Whiped out my Visa instead and the transaction went through just fine (I use IE). So I can only conclude that SoE purchase page is having a hard time with the transaction if you use PayPal as the option. Just my 2 bits.
  3. Taiyla Active Member

Thanks for making the expansion available to purchase before the servers came up. I got my CE using Chrome with no issues. Looking forward to logging in soon :)
  4. Schnooky Member

<refresh>
    rinse/rep
    Vixes likes this.
  5. Crrystale New Member

CE chrome and paypal worked fine for me
  6. Rothilius New Member

If I purchase the full Noble Aerakyn Race + Heroic + Character Slot for 7200 SC (I believe that is what it is) does that mean I can create as many Noble Aerakyn toons as I have available slots on my account, or just one character with that race?
  7. Eliziana Active Member

I used Paypal about 30 mins ago through Chrome and it worked perfectly.
  8. GIndotto Well-Known Member

It's an unlock, so as long as you have enough character creation slots, or alternatively race change potions, you can make as many as you want.
  9. Clash Member

The race purchase should be account wide. It was that way with the freeblood.
  10. Eshaac Active Member

Afista_SOE likes this.
  11. Raistlyn Active Member

I can confirm that currently this is not an option, I am hoping for someone to tell me that it will be available as an upgrade at some other time though.
  12. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Yes, you will still be able to upgrade to the CE at a later time.
  13. Raistlyn Active Member

is there an ETA on that? I worked it out with a friend that he would buy the regular fo rme since he couldnt afford the CE, and I wanted to upgrade it today.
  14. Balbasur Active Member

I think it's bad they sell the collectors addition seperate, bc people that buy the 40 usd and then the 50usd upgrade the upgrade should cost 60 usd to be fair.
  15. Raistlyn Active Member

how is it fair that it costs more to upgrade than to just buy it?
  16. Balbasur Active Member

People that bought the CE as showing their support for SOE and should get a discount b/c of the risk of buying something that we know very little about.
  17. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

No, as soon as your account is flagged for the Standard Edition purchase you will be able to upgrade to the CE version at any time.

In order to see the upgrade option, you will need to:
    1. Click to purchase the Standard Edition and it will tell you you are not eligible.
    2. Select the "Upgrade" option from the newly displayed window with options ($50 choice)
  18. Raistlyn Active Member

Oh, would have never guessed that, thank you!
  19. Aylea Member

And the Aerakyn? Does it work like the Freebloods where once purchased you can make as many as you like if you have the slots?
  20. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Yes, the Aerakyn or Noble Aerakyn purchases are account-wide unlocks.
    Eshaac likes this.