Altar of Malice is Now Available for Purchase!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Greetings everyone,

Altar of Malice is now available for purchase for All-Access members. Please visit our expansion page located HERE.

If you are encountering an issue where the Standard Edition is not available for purchase or you are receiving an error message, please clear your cookies and try again.

SOE Live Attendees who purchased the Premium Pass will have the Standard Edition already granted to their accounts. If you wish to upgrade to the Collector's Edition, you will be able to do so for the difference in price. To access the Upgrade option:
    1. Click to purchase the Standard Edition and it will tell you you are not eligible.
    2. Select the "Upgrade" option from the newly displayed window with options
  2. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Thanksies =)
  3. Ramblon Member

Tells me I'm not eligible for the SE. Only option available is CE.
  4. Shpongle New Member

Says i can only buy the collectors edition, i'm not spending £66 on this for fluff!!
  5. Sizzelin New Member

same? why is that ??
  6. Badtroub New Member

Yeah, I'm all access and can only see the CE version. NOT paying 50 more dollars for this expansion.
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

The Altar of Malice expansion is now available for purchase for All Access subscribers!!
    • If you Free-to-Play, or wish to purchase on the Steam platform, then you will be able to purchase the expansion on November 25, 2014.
    • If you attended SOE Live, then you can verify that you have been granted the standard edition of Altar of Malice by visiting this hidden EQ2 Entitlements page and looking for "Entitlement: Altar of Malice".
    • Some users are receiving the message "You are not eligible to purchase this product. Please check available products below." If you did not attend SOE Live and you receive this message, try a different web browser like (shudder) Internet Explorer.
    • If you attended SOE Live and wish to upgrade to the Collector's Edition, then DO NOT BUY THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!! Instead click on the "Standard Edition ($39.99)" button and you will be presented with a screen offering to sell you the upgrade for $50.
    Katz, Awkk, Mindsway and 2 others like this.
  8. Lenolian Active Member

I had no problem buying the standard edition.
  9. Humakt Member

When can we buy the Aerakyn to check out the looks?
  10. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

We are working on making Standard Edition purchases available now and will have it available asap.
  11. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I bought the Collector's Edition, but I did see the Standard Edition option as well. I am also an All Access Member.
  12. Foretold Well-Known Member

I can verify that using a different browser worked. Was having the "not eligible" issue trying to purchase SE, used a different computer in my home with a different browser and it worked.
  13. Vordreth Member

Same here. Cannot purchase the standard edition, only the collector's ed. How can I be eligible for one and not the other?

EDIT: As Foretold said, swapping browsers worked. I couldn't order using Chrome, but was able to with Firefox. Thanks for the tip. :)
  14. corruptbiker Member

I just bought the standard edition so it working now
  15. Trista New Member

Purchase of Expansion done, with out a hitch :) Good job, now to try and sit and quietly wait to down load the expansion. should be ready by 12 noon PDT or 3 pm EDT or is that PST and EST? LOL
  16. Roshen Well-Known Member

Hey Foretold,

Which browser did you use to purchase the Standard Edition?

Which browser did NOT give you the option to purchase the Standard Edition?
  17. Sizzelin New Member

I used Internet Explorer and it worked. Firefox did not work
    Also I have not had to download anything yet is that gonna change when servers come back up? when should i expect to be downloading new content? Thanks
  18. Ramblon Member

I'm still getting the "not eligible" message after I click Buy now in the SE. I'm using IE 11.

Edit: Once I stopped using InPrivate browsing, I was able to get it to work.
  19. Necronoob New Member

I just tried to buy the standard edition and couldn't. Google chrome.
  20. Badtroub New Member

Newest version of Opera and IE are not working for me, I guess i'll download every other one and try..