"Almost Midnight" Halls of Fate (video)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Hey everyone. I am trying some new things. So I thought I'd do a very quick video of one of my Frostfell homes.
    This is Jazie's Personal Planetarium, South Qeynos, Halls of Fate. Not published. Might need to turn up sound. I may have made the music too low. Be sure to watch until the end. Thank you for viewing! Please tell me what you think, be brutal and honest. I did not talk in this one. lol
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

That is so awesome! Loved it. You are just as good at doing videos as you are decorating. Love love love.:)
  3. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Wow! So many gorgeous details! That wall clock in the kitchen is very cute. I loved your fireplace. And the candy cane handles oh my gosh!! Incredible reskin!!
  4. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Wow! It is magical ! The whole atmosphere you created with the music and the lights ! Amazing ! Also the ending , the way you left us wanting to stay more in the dream house :)
  5. Ethini Well-Known Member

Awesome, as always! *goes off to tear down last two days' work in Planetarium*

In all seriousness, it totally rocks, the build and the video.
    I don't see the glitches in ANYONE's Planetarium but mine, so I'll just leave it as storage I guess.
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, Ethini! Yes, it glitches for me, too. If you'll notice at around 2:45 the floor I put disappears close to that door. It does it all the time when looking at it at a certain angle. So frustrating.
    Spextasy and Moena like this.
  7. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!!! :D
  8. Valzen Well-Known Member

Wizzam, I really appreciate your comment. Means a lot! I had fun in here. lol
  9. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, Oaky! HUGS!
  10. Xalandra Well-Known Member

So beautiful! Such a creative use for this place. I have this home & never thought of doing anything like this. All the colors are amazing & I adore that clock on the wall. The ending was perfect. Wonderful job!
    Valzen and Spextasy like this.
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Just lovely Valzen - I loved the little things like your clock and your loo! Obviously the showstoppers were pretty cool too<3
    Valzen and Spextasy like this.
  12. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

So can't wait to see this home in person, it looks so amazing!!!