All veteran rewards gone?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lasdran, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Lasdran New Member

All the veteran rewards have disappeared from the /claim window.

Is there any ETA on when they'll be returned?
  2. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

Apparently there's a glitch. They went into "already claimed" tab. It's definitely a big deal: you can't claim from that tab of course.
  3. Tareya New Member

They are not marked as claimed but can't be claimed because my account "is not old enough". Of course it's not old enough: my account age is 0 Days now.
  4. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

I didn't even notice that! Layers of bugginess!
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yep its game-wide, all accounts are now posted as: Account Age 0 (zero) Days
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Avithax Well-Known Member

*Crickets from community relations once again.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Just checked--mine is Account Age 0, as well.
  8. Rhiwienne New Member

Same here! Account Age 0
  9. Snivel Member

As this issue seems to have been reported quite early, some form of official response would be appreciated.

Personally, I'm a little loathed to play if some sort of "roll-back" has to be implemented.
  10. Ishuna Well-Known Member

Same here...On both accounts my account age is at zero and nothing in the claim rewards, I checked on a new character that I knew I hadn't claimed much on. Everything is in the already claimed. Shortly after I checked on the second account, I was booted to the character screen.Something is very wrong with the world of Norrath :|
  11. Xper Well-Known Member

that's what you get for not claiming them. everybody knows a reward in the bag is worth two in the claim window.

but don't worry, they'll add a feature to restore account age available to all gold members..
  12. Lasdran New Member

No reply to my in-game ticket. Lots of xp potions I can't get to on alts...
  13. LogosZanta Member

hey, hey, calm down.

it's just platform having issues.

it's not a character wipe. keep pushing and they'll wipe you. and then blame platform.
  14. TechUp Active Member

Here's the response to my ticket:

"I understand you're having some issues with claiming rewards and account time. We're looking into it and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you for your patience while we're working on getting this fixed."

Guess nothing to do but wait.
    Kittybock and Kuulei like this.
  15. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

/inserts tongue in cheek

All they have to do is make all All-Access accounts the maximum age... problem fixed!

/removes tongue from cheek
  16. RadarX Community Manager

We are still resolving a few outstanding issues from today's maintenance that may impact things like this. We don't anticipate this to be a long term issue and appreciate the patience.
  17. Lasdran New Member

Thanks!
  18. Snivel Member

Just wondered if this had been fixed or, if not, what is the current eta for it being fixed?
  19. Guurzak Active Member

Yes, it's fixed.
    Brena likes this.