All my AB toons are now missing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Easydoesit, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Sennetta Active Member

and its back
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

It is Friday the 15th at 2:58 am est and I just camped to change toons and all my AB toons are gone.

Ok, restarted the game, toons were back on AB. Logged on to a toon did some things, camped to go to another toon and once again at 3:14 am est, all AB toons are gone. So I once again restarted the game, toons still missing.

I have noticed AB being "buggy" all night. Trying to harvest something; standing right on top of it and nothing, etc...things like that all night.
  3. Sennetta Active Member

yep its gone again wth they need to fix this bad
  4. Knabbel New Member

Got kicked again, and on the next login my characters were gone again. Looks like that you get this problem if you zone to an inactive zone. What I saw today:
    I zoned to Eidolon Jungle. The client said receiving zone info forever. I closed the client and tried again. Characters missing.
    Then I took my 2nd account and zoned to Eidolon Jungle again. This worked, so I tried my main account, and now the character did load.
    Seems like getting the zone started takes way too long or so.
  5. Devilin New Member

Is there an update somewhere on here about when this issue might be fixed? It's been a tad frustrating trying to log in for the last three days. I apologize if there is an official announcement somewhere and I missed it but I saw nothing on my patcher and this was the only thread I could find addressing it.
  6. Guurzak Active Member

@RadarX, your posts don't set a "Dev" flag on the thread so it's impossible to tell where official responses/announcements on this issue might be found without reading every thread with a title that might be related.

If you're here to provide official word to the community, it helps to shine a spotlight on "official word here guys".
  7. RadarX Community Manager

This was by intention awhile ago since my role was mainly moderation. It might be time to change that back. Thanks for pointing it out!
    Prissetta and Meneltel like this.
  8. RadarX Community Manager

We're still working on this issue and don't have an ETA at this time. We know it's frustrating for you guys and it's just as frustrating for us I assure you. We hope to have this resolved really soon.
    Meneltel likes this.
  9. skrunt New Member

Same issue once again !!!!! Going on 3 days now for me !!!!! Its getting old quick and i usually am the patient one !!!!! No issues all morning and now in the middle of a great group ...BAM boot to char select and no toons !!!!!
  10. Discoee Member

Wow, day 3 of everything screwed up on multiple accounts. Either DB doesn't have experienced enough people that know what to do, or they simply don't have the staff to deal with it properly and reasonably timely, and have jobs where everything's on fire all the day. I'm sure it's the latter which sucks for us both.
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. DCCORP New Member

The same situation - I can't use my character on Antonia Bayle server....
  12. Juok Member

Was kicked to character select a few minutes ago. All but two of my toons are missing. When I try to log in it says that neither of them can be found to rerun patcher. Have done that 3 times now. This is 2 time in less than 2 days being denied access to play with no explanation. What is going on?
  13. Alenna Well-Known Member

post just above yours

14. Juok Member

I just had this happen to me for 2nd time in less than 2 days on Antonia Bayle. What is going on? How long will I be unable to access server this time?
  15. skrunt New Member

Thanks We all love forum *****!!!!!!!!! forgive me for expressing my feelings about the issue regardless of what rx posted !!!!
  16. Mardus New Member

Just happened to me again - all AB toons are "missing" after trying to zone to a rally flag. Getting very frustrating.
  17. Malikii New Member

been playing for awhile on one toon, switched to another, zoned into a city and it hung up getting zone info, relaunched game now toons are gone again. First time it has happened to me today.
  18. CrystalStar Member

Here we go again 2:42 pm central time...Zoned and got kicked to desktop. Logged back in. Character Select screen says AB down and shows only 4 of my 20 characters.
  19. Terrius Well-Known Member

*sigh* of course the issue is back! I was about to make War runes for my wizard! >.> grrr....

*curls up in an eq2 withdrawl ball and cries*
  20. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I am also broken again. Logged on Silvanae in my guild hall, and went to my bank to access stuff. My boxes didn't want to open normally. I had to examine them and select open from the pull down menu. Checked guild depots also issues with those. Mailboxes, however, opened normally. The guild depots only allowed me to move them and set permissions (I could not open them at all). So I tried to zone into my Residence of the Bladesto check my personal depots and got hung up zoning. Logged back in and all but my Stormhold toons are once again missing.