All my AB toons are now missing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Easydoesit, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Tareya New Member

All went well, then I decided to change a zone, got to endless zoning process, exited and re-logged in and now my AB toons are missing... again.
  2. Bansidhe65 Member

Yep,same here,exactly as before :(
  3. Orinoko356 Member

Same here - have played for two days now with no problem but today - it's starting all over again. Camped to a character and zap - no AB toons on the list!

WHEN is this going to be fixed????o_O
  4. Oculto New Member

Same here, I swear it was around 10:00 - 10:30am EST yesterday as well when it happened too. Was fine till that time, tried to zone into commonlands and now can't get back in.
  5. Iuvili Member

Grrrr............logged in both accounts to get Newsies quest. Zoned back to GH with one toon, got kicked out, and now can't get back in. Same issue as the other day.....it says "server locked" and only 3/13 toons showing. :(
    Played without problems since AB came back up the other day.
  6. Ckaal New Member

Same deal - lost all my AB toons just now (that's all but 2 of them actually). Tried camping several times, including /camp desktop, no luck.
  7. Iuvili Member

Well....I am not sure if this is a fluke or what.......I switched region, then switched back to US and was able to get back into the game.
  8. Custik New Member

Showing servers down at character select for AB then says characters not found
  9. Raff Well-Known Member

5 min ago...Was changing to another toon and AB has lost my characters again. Have re-logged multiple times, no luck.

Going to play something else for awhile.
  10. Rakk Active Member

Yeah, I saw the Newsies quest advertised, tried to zone back to my Guild Hall, and blam, all my AB characters are not showing (my chars on Maj'Dul are still showing up fine)
  11. SandsMans Active Member

Same deal... logged in to get Newsies on an alt, and my paid account has no AB toons on it any more. My silver account does show them at least, but says it can't find them and to rerun the patcher; which I've done many times.. Tried switching regions, but still no dice on my paid account.
  12. Strings Well-Known Member

I saw someone mention newsies in chat, and I tried to switch to my baby toon and I can't. There is "no server for that characters zone"

P.S. rrrraaaaggggeeeee

PPS. Now it cannot find my character. This has been a ****** crappy month for me, I'm under tremendous stress and getting the newsies quest would have been a lovely little pick me up. (loud swearing)

Ok I got in (postpones meltdown)

Sheepishy comes back - okay I got the quest. Sorry about freaking out. Thanks. (goes back to hiding)
    Prissetta and Kittybock like this.
  13. Onisius New Member

FFS fix this crap. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend at home while the game malfunctions.
    Your lack of commitment to players, aka those who keep you employed is pathetic.
  14. Chiffon Active Member

Unfortunately I have to add my name to the list of missing AB toons. After the initial problem of AB toons missing last week, I haven't experienced any issues until today. My toons were either in the guild hall or houses, and I was able to zone back and forth between the two without any problems. Until now. I had logged in to 4 different AB toons today using the /camp function to go between them, and just now while trying to camp to another toon all of them on AB have disappeared. I've closed the launcher, reopened, and they're all still gone. This seems to be affecting a large number of people on AB, so I hope they are making this "data base issue" a high priority.
  15. Pharlap New Member

I'm having the same issue. I tried the above quote and it didn't work for me.

I exited the game several times and nothing changed.
  16. Pharlap New Member

Whatever the issue was, it seems to be fixed now. At least for me.
  17. Raff Well-Known Member

Even if you find your characters? And on the off chance you make it in game? You better not try changing toons or zoning anywhere. We're dropping like flies in here.
  18. Strings Well-Known Member

It's coming and going. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's broken.
  19. Castegyre Well-Known Member

I'm getting to the point where I can almost predict when it's going to happen now. I've been trying not to zone or use things like the broker for as long as possible. When I get the boot I just stay logged out for a while and find something else to do instead of trying to get back into the game right away.
  20. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

This quote was from last Tuesday after patch, when all the hullabaloo started happening.

I've looked around - has there been any official update on the progress being made on fixing the server?