All my AB toons are now missing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Easydoesit, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Jiko Member

Just got booted out yet again no toons , really getting peed off about this 3 days now.
  2. Kaydencia New Member

I'm down as well.... Sigh......
  3. Jaderyn New Member

Logged in this morning, had all my characters up. Managed to log one in and zone. So far so good. Have to check out for breakfast now, but we'll see what it is like later on.
  4. Strings Well-Known Member

I got in for about 45 minutes, and it seemed okay except thundering steppes was lagged out the butt and I couldn't access GH depots. But just now I switched characters and got sent back to a 4-character character screen and the ones I can see don't work anyway.
  5. Mardus New Member

just happened again. maybe some free play time or some bonus xp to help alleviate the frustrations and lack of communication - DB says they're just as frustrated as us - how about you have a voice on the matter and keep us updated as the situation progresses?
  6. Easydoesit New Member

My pay accounts are fine now its just my freebies...what gives...
  7. Oculto New Member

Was fine for about 3 hours now can't get back in yet again.
  8. Meneltel Well-Known Member

just logged in, headed to Qeynos to murder some guards (I consider it a mercy killing) but zone wouldn't load. Had to restart game and surprise, all my AB toons were missing. Restarting game again, but this is getting annoying

Edit: restarted game, no AB toons.
  9. Easydoesit New Member

Yep this seem to relate to whatever the problem is...could get into server fine with my paid account. But tried to zone to eidolon and BOOM..Receiving zone info and nothing. Now all my paid toons are gone again too
  10. Easydoesit New Member

Its definitely specific zones causing the issue. I created a new toon on one of my accounts (I have 6 lol) and got in fine, so the problem lies with certain zones causing crashes and once your there it locks you out.
  11. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Logged back into game, I have no AB toons... but now I have free slots to make toons... No, I wont make a toon as it might delete a real toon to make room. Not risking it at this point. But I want my AB toons back. They are the only ones I play!
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I was told the issue was with trying to zone into an empty zone. If you are lucky and have multiple accounts I was told you could zone a character into that zone your first account character is locked up trying to zone into. Must have to do this immediately or something because it didn't work for me. I have zoned into a zone I know has people in it because I had a character in a zone and then tried to zone a character from a second account into the same zone and that character locked up. Even with 6 accounts....all of my AB characters have gone poof. It doesn't matter if I am going to a city that I know people are in, it is making all characters on AB poof. I cannot camp to an AB character from another server character once AB characters have gone poof. I was able to get back onto one account several hours later yesterday but not sure if that was because things got reset during working hours. Newsies is going to be offered tomorrow morning and I am going to miss it because all my characters are unavailable. I was having issues accessing depots and such even if I was able to get into a guild hall. There are reports of trolls in normally very friendly channels. I think it would be helpful to get some sort of update on the status of this issue.
  13. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I don't have another account and Qeynos is empty? Right now ALL 6 of my AB toons are missing in action. Not just my main who was zoning into Qeynos. Others are in Neriak or guild hall... And its Blood Moon Festival this weekend! Father Innoruuk really DOES hate us all! Or its that bimbo Tunare... *sighs*
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I only got locked out for like 30 minutes or less. So keep trying people.
  15. Tekka Well-Known Member

This has been hit or miss for me, and doesn't seem to work for the night time crash that happens between 11PM and 2AM CST every night since the problem started. BUT. It works most of the time during the day/evening.

The most severely FUBAR account is my silver account, no current sub. Once I become unable to access my AB characters, it generally affects my paid account as well if I get disconnected or try to zone in a short period of time after the Affected account poofs.

On both accounts I have created characters on the Maj Dul server for visiting leaderboards, once I lose access, I will log into the character there and visit a few houses, then /camp (no qualifier) and my list of characters is usually restored and I can access them.

Repeat: This only works during the day and evening, NOT the late night crash that happens regularly between 11 and 2.
  16. Arrk Member

When it happens for me, I can't /camp to an AB character. But I was able to log in and SELECT an AB character. All of my characters were in the same house, so it is highly likely no one was in the house when I was trying to log in.
  17. Toanstation New Member

Earlier today, I was having very noticable lag issues in The Thundering Steps and Butcherblock Mountains.
    • Harvesting and sneaking had delays of several seconds between the completion of the casting bar and actual results (harvesting results, quest update, stealth effect showing, etc.).
    • My mercenary and other NPCs were rubberbanding significantly. My mercenary was frequently lagging over 100m behind me.
    • When crafting in BB, using the DarqUI skin, which shows a progress bar for the crafting cycle, the cycle results (audio indicator and progress update) were occurring approximately 25% through the next cycle. Crafting in other zones, such as Frostfang Sea, were not experiencing this effect. I've not had this issue previously with this skin.
    It's worth noting that when I zoned into "X" mini-zone on the northern beach of TS, I did not experience the same lag issues (notably with sneak, but I was not using my merc) as in the main TS zone.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I don't believe it has anything to do with where you are zoning into or zoning at all. Thursday night my husband and I were playing in Maj'Dul and he got booted and could not get back in, no AB characters despite having 14 of them on one account and 7 on another. Last night, 04/15/16, we were in Sinking Sands and suddenly I could not open bags, broker, or anything else, mail, etc and could not zone either with a call home spell or using the bell, it said I had a consignment sale in progress no matter what I tried to do, this started about 10:00 PM Arizona time. Finally, husband tried to call to guild house, got hung up at creating entities, crashed to desktop, tried to reload and no AB characters again. Finally I gave up because whatever this consignment sale was that I had in progress seemed endless, so I logged out and closed everything down, rebooted, restarted EQ2 and no AB characters either despite having 14 on one account and 8 on the other. My husband and I both tried shutting EQ2 down and relaunching more than a dozen times and no AB characters appeared. So there is no confusion at all, these issues started happening to us on Thursday, April 14th, 2016 at approximately 9:30 PM Arizona time and have continued through now April 16th at 5:43 PM Arizona time and still counting, it is not fixed, has not been fixed and we are attempting to remain patient for it to be fixed but my patience has almost come to an end.

Cyrrena
  19. Tekka Well-Known Member

Anecdotal observance - between 11PM and 2AM central time AB experiences the worst issues, and they go unresolved for longer. Whether that's due to a staff issue, I don't know. But it's pretty regular. Within a couple hours of this post, I imagine the server will implode again.
  20. Xianthia Well-Known Member

(Sunday 04/17/2016) So, here we go again? I was on AB, camped to alt and ended up on character select. None of the AB toons show. I exited and re-logged in, no AB toons.