All my AB toons are now missing.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Easydoesit, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Easydoesit New Member

All AB toons on multiple accounts are not showing up. List shows toons on the other servers but not AB...cmon guys.
  2. Tekka Well-Known Member

2 characters on AB visible, but 'character not found' error when I try to select them, no other AB characters visible.
  3. Sennetta Active Member

Same ive lost all but one whats going on so not happy they better not have lost everyone's alts I worked dam hard on all mine
  4. Ignited Member

Same here. Logged off for a min and went to log back in, all my AB characters missing. Two accounts
  5. Sunje Active Member

Same problem here...
  6. Theobod New Member

Yep same problem here, takes an age to log in only to hit character select screen that will briefly tell me the server is online before saying everything is peachy, then pressing the character login butten and the game informs me character not found and kicks back to desktop.
  7. Finora Well-Known Member

It just let me in on AB. Not sure whats going on. My account age is back now though.

Ongoing maintenance?
  8. Celan Active Member

9. Ignited Member

I just waited a few hours and everything is back.
  10. Ignited Member

And now they gone again.
  11. Orinoko356 Member

Same here all AB chars are gone. When I select one on drop down menu it whirrs away then I get a box saying trying Login server 1 then I get character select and no AB characters at all. All I have are my Stormhold chars. Please tell me they are still there .. just waiting somewhere in the ether... .please...
  12. Juraiya Well-Known Member

This is still going on? I tried camping to one of my AB characters and got booted to Character Select. I then scrolled through my list, and none of my AB toons are listed. I guess the database is still having problems, but it should probably be noted that it seems specifically tied with AB at the moment.
  13. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

on my account, it shows 2 of my AB chrs there, on my hubbys' only 1, (and there's alot more than that), trying to log said chrs in, only ends in the server doesn't' recognize the chr, and tells me to rerun the patcher.
  14. Bobosky New Member

Same problem here with my AB toons.
  15. Revco New Member

No AB Toons listed for me either.
  16. shefty New Member

Yea so all my characters have disappeared of of AB as well what is going on really not happy here when I log in it it takes me to the screen to create a character.i went through that whole process and it gave me server options so I'm not banned what is going on here what can I do to fix this
  17. MEOOOOOW New Member

18. Drax Member

Add me to this growing list of subscribers who are unable to access any of their AB characters.
  19. Selenite New Member

My characters are missing on AB as well.
  20. shefty New Member

I submitted a ticket about this this is crap 11 years paid subscriber and this has never happened I hope all of my characters have not disappeared forever