All in one PC on which I cna play in EQ2

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ifava, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Ifava New Member

Hi

Im looking for brand new PC - all in one i thought about something from MSI. if anyone can advise which PC -All in one to choose. The price not more then 1000$
  2. Sisca Well-Known Member

I would say any of the MSI G series should work specs wise.

Though all of them are going to be slightly more than $1000 unless you can catch a sale somewhere.
  3. Malchore Active Member

If you want to save on money, you'll have to build your own.

Search "build a gaming PC $800" on Youtube. Many, Many lengthy videos, which include the complete part list, along with numerous videos that explain, step-by-step, how to put them all together (if you've never built one before.)
  4. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Can play eq2, is easy to do, more interessting is, on what resolution you want to play and do you want to raid in eq2?
    Then, i can gave an answer.....
    Short, 1000 $ for a ready to use pc, eq2 will run (doesnt matter what pc)
  5. Ifava New Member

Im interested the most raid in EQ2 resolution 1920x1080. I dont whant to build my own I need all in one pc. Eventualy it can be some ultrabook but haven seen eny good for less then 1000$. Also In all in one Pc I dont need Touch Screen. Most of the All one Pc have got Intel procesor i haven seen andy with AMD FX it is also good and works fine with Eq2.
  6. Raff Well-Known Member

Check these guys out....their starting system is about $750.00....but I'd change cpu for sure...

www.maingear.com

Their customer service peeps are really helpful if you are trying to build a cost efficient system
    Ifava likes this.
  7. Ifava New Member

Maingear SPARK is awesome