All BoL Solo Zones: mobs not taking damage

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mermut, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Something changed in the solo zones between this morning and this evening.
    When I rand my warden through the sig line this morning, the zones took time, but they were doable.
    Just tonight, I'm starting my mystic and the first set of trash in Sanctus Seru: Echelon of Order that auto-aggros is, literally, taking over 15 minutes.
    That is not reasonable in any sense. Especially since there is SO much trash in all the zones.

Whatever was changed needs to be changed back
    Rosyposy and Cassta like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

Their defenses have been lowered a bit. Please try again in a new instance. Thanks!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Torquem Active Member

Hi
    I also have a low dps class: a defiler.
    Have solo zones resolve requirements ? More than 2 hours to complete a solo zone is not fun, just tedious.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Solo zones don't have Resolve requirements. Since there are several threads on this topic, here's what I said elsewhere (noting that,as Mermut says, the things look to have gotten harder):

(1) What quality are your Ascensions? If they are all Apprentice, upgrade them. Illegible Scroll pages for the Adepts are usually available on the broker at more or less reasonable prices. A Sage can do a Journeyman with common materials and a Planar Energy. The Adept needs common materials, the Illegible Scroll page, and a Planar Energy. An Expert needs a Casiun Root, common mats, and a Planar Energy.

Master Illegible Scroll pages do show up on the broker, at varying prices, but of course they're more expensive. If you get the master, the Sage can then make that one up, and using a Celestial Spellshard or a Celestial Foundation (plus the requisite Planar Energy for fuel) can get you to Grandmaster.

(2) None of your orange adorns are going to be useful in BoL zones. If you did pick up the new armor from Tishan's Lockbox, it may not have the best adorns on it. You need to look at your stats and see what your Potency is. You don't need Resolve for the solo stuff, but you must have Potency.

(3) Make sure to cure detriments ASAP, because they power drain or otherwise impact your ability to killify things. Use a healer merc that casts cures, carry cure potions, and use them.

(4) Don't pull big bunches of mobs if you can body pull just one or two instead. Adds on a name are gonna heal it, so get rid of the adds. Look for corners or nooks you can pull your mob into that will keep you away from random pathing NPCs (if you doon't let them add to the fight, it's easier!)

(5) Read the wiki's BoL information for the fight or zone(s) you have problems with. There may be some strat that you have not considered that will make a given fight easier.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Torquem Active Member

My ascensions are either ancient or celestial, and my potency is 105k. (fully Chaos Descending T4 myth gear).
    But today's patch notes gives me some hope back.
    Mermut likes this.
  6. Torquem Active Member

Thanks for adjusting priest dps output in solo zones. They are now much more enjoyable !
    Breanna likes this.