All Access

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Guiscard, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Guiscard Active Member

What happened to Allaccess claim?
  2. Conifur Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

It is no longer persistent, you must claim it each month or lose it. Usually comes first of the month.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Do you mean the 500DBC each month? It happens on the day of the month you subscribed at the time you subscribed. That's going to be a different day and time for every subscriber. Mine happens around noon pacific time on the day of the month that I subscribed.
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Oradim Well-Known Member

This month's membership payment and DBC grant are both four days (as of today) overdue for me. I'm not sure if this is the same as you are experiencing or if you are asking about something else. I don't know why, but my status has been showing as "Pending Membership Payment: A $14.99 charge for your 1 Month membership is currently in process." for the last four days.

In game where I normally make my claim it has a "become a member" button instead. Seems like something is either late or in error in processing. Again, not sure if this is same as you are seeing. Apologies if not related!
  5. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Expired credit card on account?
  6. Oradim Well-Known Member

No. The charge has not been presented to the card issuer. Rather than hijack this thread for my issue I created a new one under the support section. I posted here as I was not sure if the OP for this thread is experiencing the same issue as I appear to be having. I was wondering if there might be something happening on the Daybreak side.

Cheers.
  7. Guiscard Active Member

Mine comes in on the 26th of the month. I log in every money and get it. I logged in yesterday - got no message about allaccess which I usually get and got nothing when I tried to claim it. I was thinking that probably Daybreak took it away but now people are saying it may be late.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Looks like others are also having this issue.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-is-currently-in-process.580536/#post-6459371
  9. Oradim Well-Known Member

I was going to update my post up above with a link to the thread I created on the support forum but Dude has already linked to it :)

In any case, it looks like OP is experiencing the same issue as I am (and at least one other person based on reply to my thread in the support forum).

Cheers.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Oradim Well-Known Member

I opened a support ticket via the web interface and just got the following update which did resolve the issue for me:

After adding the same card back all seems to be normal/as expected again.

So I recommend opening a support ticket if you are having this same issue.

Cheers.
    Prissetta likes this.