All Access Labor Day Sale

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Member

This weekend, SOE will be officially wrapping up summer with some great savings for All Access members!

All Access membership offers great value like in-game perks, a claimable monthly 500 SC reward, and 10% off in-game Marketplace items. But this weekend, we’re going to crank the Marketplace discount from 10% to 25% off!

From Friday, August 29th at 10AM PDT to Tuesday, Sept. 2nd at 10AM PDT, members will get a 25% discount on in-game Marketplace purchases*!

Not a member? Sign up today!

One membership. One price. All the perks!
    [IMG]

* The discount is only available in Marketplaces for games currently part of the All Access program. Excludes Landmark and Dragon’s Prophet as they are not yet included in All Access membership.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

How can I tell when the sale is in effect? All-Access, and I see no price differences when looking in store. I don't want to spend full price if the sale is not going yet, or what I want to get, a character slot, is not actually on sale...
  3. Ashlanne Member

The sale started today... If you are an All Access member you should now see 25% off instead of 10% off of Marketplace items.
    Glundar likes this.
  4. Glundar Active Member

The post mentions it starts at 10am PDT on the 29th. It is now 11:22am PDT on the 29th. Therefore the sale has started. If you for some reason don't get the discount you would query with customer services I guess.

Edit - Just too slow lol
    Edit 2 - Not seeing ALLACCESS under your name redwoodtreesprite so you need to make sure you are allaccess.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Usually, if you don't see the sale price right off the bat, it'll give it to you as like an "instant rebate" when you buy the item. I think that means that if you don't have the SC on hand, you can't buy it even with the price reduction, but you get SC back; for instance, if you only have 150 SC and you want a 200 SC item, you wouldn't be able to get it without putting in more SC, but you would get 50 SC back once you purchased it...right? :-/

Uwk
    not sure, and kind of irked that the sale's over before my next SC kicks in...sigh ;->
  6. Ratza Well-Known Member

I hate to complain but this sale sounds like something they threw together at the last second....doesn't sound like much thought went into this compared to previous years/holiday weekends....JMO
  7. Ashlanne Member

This is a different type of sale than the instant rebate sales. With All Access members receive 10% off their purchases.

During this sale members will receive 25% off their purchases.

Two things might be your issue
    - You must be a member
    - You don't have enough Station Cash
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself. I confirmed ingame after making my post, and I seem to be All-Access.
  9. Cynara Well-Known Member

I think something might be wrong with the ability to hire mercs anywhere with this sale. A few days ago, I purchased it for 90 SC (10% off 100 SC), but today it's at 112 SC (25% off 150 SC) with the discount. Did the price change or am I missing something?
    Avahlynn likes this.
  10. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Me too, the merc price is going up not down with the sale. Thank you guys for the sale though!
  11. Kiinnd New Member

you must have the amount of station cash to get the item at regular price then @ checkout you get the 25% off.
  12. Cynara Well-Known Member

Not sure if this was directed to me, but I had over 1100 to get it so that wasn't the problem. The problem was pre-sale the price before discount was 100 SC and now it's 150 SC. I literally paid 90 (on 10% sale) a few days ago and was going to be charged 112 (25% sale) today. It's like the math got garbled.
    suka likes this.
  13. kerrianne Member

It is great that they are selling us stuff at 25% off but I would much rather have what Evequest is having Friday through Monday Holiday bonus Weekend. Was really looking forward to it. :)

Zin
  14. Feara Well-Known Member

Is this Sony's way of saying go outside and play for awhile?
  15. Ratza Well-Known Member

Yep...I saw they gave EQ1 double xp in addition to the all access 25% off sale.
  16. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I guess we aren't mom's favorite. :/
  17. Mizette New Member

No 25% off to get the bag of 75 plat. Initial cost of 5 loyalty points would have been 4 with sale. Is the sale only good for what you can buy with SC and not loyalty points?
  18. Ashlanne Member

The sale is only for Station Cash items
  19. Loch Well-Known Member

But we just had our double exp last weekend, friday through monday...
  20. Niokissa New Member

I was hoping for another bonus weekend that including the non-all access people too. I've got nothing against two bonus weekends in a row. :)