Alanducar's elegance New halas home (img heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Alanducar, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Alanducar Active Member

I know its been a while since i posted a new project on the forums but i thought i'd bust out the ole print screen and give you folks a view to one of my newer homes in game. I will post where to find me after i show off some of the images from this completed project :)

[IMG]

This is the treat you will see upon entering the main door to my home. As you can see i opted to have a full 360 degree fireplace complete with gorgeous plants to really make the area shine.

[IMG]

A side shot of the fireplace in the main living area. I figured that this would give you a better idea of what i did so you can get a basic idea of the fireplace's overall design.

[IMG]

Off to the side of the fireplace area is this nice and cozy sitting area so you can stay out of the cold and feel refreshed by the view of the outdoor arrangement of flowers/plants.

[IMG]

This is obviously a kitchen area but with a built in feature that most kitchen's don't seem to have near the stove. That being an actual aquarium where i have possible food sources in case of emergency just in view.

[IMG]

Another shot of the kitchen area, this is probably what a kitchen normally would look like but i thought it would be nice to include it anyways.

[IMG]

Heading outdoors i have a full outdoor dining experience awaiting those guests who so choose to experience it. I tried to give this a whole comfy dining experience despite being out in the cold of halas

[IMG]

This is a snapshot of the little garden area outside. I gave some thought in the arrangement and ultimately added just enough detail to appease any passersby.

[IMG]

Now we are up in the observation area. What you don't see is how to get up there. There is a portal object near the garden to reach this floating domicile above. This as you can see is the main seating area where one can keep warm and enjoy the company of others.

[IMG]

For those folks who want a bit more fun and games i have a selection of cards available and a warm atmosphere to play to your heart's content.

[IMG]

Decided the place needed a bar so i tucked one in the back of the observation deck, also added a couple more games for fun :)

[IMG]

Side shot of the outdoor seating area where those that are interested can take in the view in a complete panorama.

[IMG]

Back inside we head downstairs where i have placed a full storage area for all the winter months of the year. As you can see i spared no expense!

[IMG]

Even a cold place like Halas needs a cold storage as well because meat won't keep no matter how cold the temperature is outside. So i implemented this little area to accommodate more food necessities for the cold days ahead.

[IMG]

Now we have traveled upstairs to the main dining area. I tried to make it a calm and collected place to sit down and enjoy a good meal with guests and loved ones.

[IMG]

The main upstairs hallway which leads us to the dining area and bedrooms.

[IMG]

The guest bedroom was a simple area designed for those that only stay a couple nights or so at a time. I didn't add much because i felt that what was there was enough for guests.

[IMG]

My main study/library inside the master bedroom. I love to read and research so i figured i should add something of the sort here.

[IMG]

My master suite, this is where i rest off another busy day of adventure in Norrath with elegance and royal appeal.

[IMG]

Finally a shot of the aquarium that i have built in to provide solace to my aquatic pets where the calm ripple of water lulls me to sleep.

Alanducar's Elegance
    Everfrost server
    Hall of fame
    New Halas free home

Hope you come by and take a look :)
    Feara likes this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

Hello Alanducar, thanks for sharing your home with us.

Wonderful entrance shot. I liked the outdoor dining and the plant placement (maybe add a nice fire off to the side to give it some warmth). Great job on all the tile work! My favorite was the Study in the Master Bedroom (I loved it!). I really liked the downstairs storage, looks & feels real.

Merry Christmas to you & yours.
    Kindest Regards ~Feara
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

This looks like a very inviting retreat for any guest! I like the design idea for the entry fireplace and thought the outdoor dining area was lovely. Great home : )