Agnostic Dungeons

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Minar, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Minar New Member

Hi all, I am just starting out in this game and was looking up guides on how to level and it recommended agnostic dungeons. I tried to go do one but it says I need terrors of thalumbra to do it. I am an all access member and this expansion isn't even available to buy if I was inclined to do so. Is an expansion from 2016 not included in the paid game?
    Sturmlocke and Soara2 like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Expansions are not included in membership. Try crypt of agony for the agnostic zone. Be glad the expansions include all previous expansions.
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Everyone, paid or not, only get up to AoM for free. Anything after that, you have to buy the most recent expansion, which will include all previous expansions.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Crypt of Agony is actually better than the one from Terror of Thalumbra. Much closer clusters of enemies and the zone is smaller in scale, so it's easier to run.

You will need to pre-order the Renewal of Ro expansion to gain access to all the previous expansions from Terror of Thalumbra onward.

Honestly, it's a good deal. You're getting some 9 expansions for the cost of one. It's an offer that only happens once.
    Sturmlocke and Soara2 like this.