"Against the Elements" prelude event feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I would be pleased if whatever or whoever is behind the disturbance isn't dealt with for awhile.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Me too. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Lera Well-Known Member

Can they be calmed sometime next never? The length of the ring event and only getting 2 tokens for each one makes it take forever just to get one of each item, and even longer when other people are in the same zone killing the elementals ahead of you.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

At least leave it up until the next expansion world event preview thingee! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

My nude self is (sadly) fixed since the last patch!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Iirc, we used to be more "naked," either in the old days, or even maybe in EQ1? Before the "you're in your jammies or nightgown underneath" modern times. ;->

Uwk
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Nah, in EQ2 never, but the "naked" outfit in EQ1 was pretty sexy (at least on some chars)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In UO, the males had tightie whities on and the females had a bra and panties, no jammies there.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am happy that the prelude is still available. I used an empty slot and was able to take a baby toon through the prelude and *looks ashamed* I bought another slot even though I swore to myself I would not buy another. *hangs head and looks for a meeting to attend*
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lovey, congratulate or commiserate with me: I just made my... /drum_roll 100th toon on my Gold account! :D

Uwk
    beaming as if it's some kind of triumph... ;->
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

You really, really, need to go to a meeting with me :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I know, I know, I fell back on the wagon again... :oops:

Uwk
    Pixistik, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

*grabs Uwk by the paw and drags her along following Breanna to a meeting*
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL I'll bring the doughnuts :D
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Better make 'em Winchel's. Best on any coast. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

O never heard of them we don't have them here. I was thinking Looney Baker they have these chocolate cream that are to die for. They have a chocolate cream filling (cream not custard, I hate custard) Great now I feel like I should make a road trip to the bakery LOL
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Trust me, if you've ever had custard in London or Paris, you'd feel better about it (unless you have an issue with eggs; don't think there are any in a cream filling)... ;->

But cream's good, too. Anything but American butter cream; that stuff's nasty. :p

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I prefer Dunkin Donuts unless I am going to make donuts myself, and I don't like any filled, not jam, cream, or custard. I like raised glazed, raised sugared, powder sugared, chocolate glazed, chocolate frosted (its ganache not butter cream), and cinnamon sugared. I love Munchkins, but again no filled ones.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Butter cream is not for filling anything, its for frosting things, fillings are pastry cream.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'll have those filled ones, then, Cy! Thank Kaitheel for stopping off for Breanna at the nearest doughnut shop. :D

Uwk
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.