"Against the Elements" prelude event feedback and bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Helvetios New Member

Thanks again. I appreciate it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  2. Ratala Active Member

I set out to get at least 5 full collections. Didn't happen. I killed 150 Elemental Tempest.

I got enough fragment of terrain (65) to make a small island in the pond from the globe of water (37)

24 lore and legend for elementals. 11 lore and legend for golems. 23 scrying stones. 27 impure chunks.

6 Impure flamestone briquette
    10 Kinetic mud glob
    12 Kinetic lava stone
    12 Decayed firesquall scrap
    7 Decayed torrent fragment
    9 Decayed pyroclast gale
    7 Kinetic smoke particle
    7 Impure wildfire breeze
    11 Impure icecrete shard
    12 Decayed emberquake grain
    4 Impure embertide particle
    2 Kinetic mist ember......I got the first one on the 75th tempest set and the second on the 141st.

I can honestly say I hate this event. Maybe if they only dropped the collection pieces and not all the other stuff that drops from our regular mobs in the game, it wouldn't feel like just a waste of time and a huge grind.

Another thing since it is a special event and not yearly, let us give the Elemental Storm Shred to others that can use them, NOT SELL, but give.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

An increase in elemental shreds would be greatly appreciated, stuff is pricey!
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

The Sundered Ground recipe book is way, way overpriced. It would still be expensive at 50 ESS.

The only way I got enough shards was the double currency.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I'll have to check the rest of my servers to see which one has it before I go striving for it on anyone else. :-/ If anyone has it on a given server, I won't have to deal with the 80 (well, okay, 40, but still) kills I'll need to get it. :-/

Uwk
    who likes the Red Wurm Eggs for Provies, and the bowl of whatever gem things for Jewelers, but they can get those themselves ;->
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have the recipes on at least 4 different characters on AB, Uwk if you ever need them made.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! That's one server I won't need to worry about...thanks! :D

Uwk
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome, any time.
  9. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Uwk, I have one (1) carpenter on every server with the recipes, including Test and Thurgadin. PM me if you have needs anywhere! :cool:
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"You see, WoW? This is why people still appreciate EQ1 & 2; it's the community. Ours tends to bring out the best in people. ;->"

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

The crafting community is the bestest ever. Everyone is always nice, helpful and ready to chip in. Not so sure about some of the others though ;)
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I would love an increase in shreds, even double so a member would get 4 instead of 2 would be a tremendous help.

Do we have a firm end date to this prelude? I may have missed it, but I have not found one yet. I still have 6 characters on 1 account and 12 on the other account. Plus if I am going to get the spousal unit's characters through it, that is another 17. Plus NoTD. A firm end date would help me plan this out so I can get the most done.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When the next expac is released, like in November at some point. No doubt they're gonna be all enthusiastic about it ("BUY NOW!!1!1!!1!!! :D please"). ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  14. Ratala Active Member

I have extra shreds on Test and Isle of Refuge. As far as I can tell the recipe that costs 80 shreds isn't heirloom or no trade. Let me know if you need one.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Very cool. :)

Ironically, the one I got from this event was on Test, but I think most of my other servers have at least one person that has it. Unfortunately, I think the one I'm really missing might be Thurgadin... :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  16. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have the recipes on Thurgadin... wee halfling carpenter named Penrose. :cool:
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! Thanks! :D

Gonna copy and paste this... :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ha ha ha Ratala guess what now those mobs also drop candy
    Is that merchant in Kelethin gone now , who used to sell those books and other things ?
    I thought he was supposed to stay up for good.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The Nights of the Dead merchant, or the Sundered Ground merchant? Apparently, the Sundered Ground merchant(s) went away after the World Event, though there might be some in the level 100 areas, where you get the Umbral Gravel?

Uwk
    the Not Sure
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

The Sundered Ground Merchant is still there in Kelethin, but he does not sell his wares for the arcane gravel any longer, he wants a different currency, forgot which one, think it is PQ coins from ToT.